BSF has declared the Result and released the answer key of Head Constable (RO&RM) 2019 Written Exam held on 22nd September 2019 at its official website bsf.nic.in. Total 12262 candidates have been shortlisted for the BSF Head Constable (HC) Radio Operator (RO) and Radio Mechanic (RM) Posts. Here are the details of the result:
|BSF Head Constable (RO&RM) 2019 Written Exam Result||Number of Candidates Shortlisted for PET/ PST/ Documentation Round|
|Head Constable (HC) Radio Operator (RO)||3170|
|Head Constable (HC) Radio Mechanic (RM)||9092|
BSF Head Constable (RO&RM) 2019 Written Exam Result & Answer Key
BSF conducted the Written Exam for the recruitment of 1248 vacancies of Head Constable Radio Operator (RO) & Radio Mechanic (RM) Posts on 22nd Sep 2019 at 18 Recruitment Centres. Shortlisted Candidates will have to appear for PST, PET & Documentation Round on 2nd December 2019. Below are the Results and Answer Keys of BSF Head Constable (RO&RM) 2019 Written Exam:Job Summary
|BSF Head Constable (RO&RM) 2019 Written Exam Result|
|BSF Head Constable Radio Mechanic (RM) Result & Answer Key|
|BSF Head Constable Radio Operator (RO) Result & Answer Key|
- Written OMR Test was only a screening test and merely passing this test do not confer any right for final selection in BSF Communication Set-up as the final merit shall be finalized on the basis of marks obtained in the descriptive test.
- Duplicate Copy of OMR Answer Sheets have already been provided to the candidates during written exam held on 22nd Sep 2019.
- Question No. 11, 21 of ‘A ‘ booklet series, Question No. 21, 31 of ‘B ‘ booklet series, Question No. 31, 01 of ‘C’ booklet series and Question No. 01, 11 of ‘D’ booklet series (total 02 questions only) for the post of HC/RO and Question No. 10, 15, 45 of ‘A’ booklet series, Question No. 20, 25, 50 of ‘B’ booklet series, Question No. 30,35,55 of ‘C’ booklet series and Question No. 40, 05, 60 of ‘D’ booklet series (total 03 questions only) for the post of HC/RM were found incorrect due to which one mark each has been given to all the appeared candidates.
BSF Head Constable (RO&RM) 2019 PST/ PET/ Documentation on 2nd December 2019 Onwards):
All the candidates appearing in this stage must have to qualify the PST/PET and documentation for further appearing in the next stage (2 written tests, i.e., descriptive test).
|Physical Standards||For Male Candidates||For Female Candidates|
|Height||168 cm||157 cm|
|Chest||80 cm (85 cm after expansion)||Not Applicable|
|Weight||Corresponding to Height and age||Corresponding to Height and age|
Shortlisted candidates are required to report to appear in the Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Documentation Round at the 11 centres allocated by the BSF along with
- Copy of their Online Application Forms,
- Old admit Card,
- Valid ID proof,
- Original educational/ Academic/ Domicile/ Caste Certificates and other supporting documents, if any and
- 3 recent passport size photographs.
Candidates are also advised to come prepared for their stay at the venue of test/exam for more than one day.
BSF Head Constable (RO&RM) 2019 Descriptive Written Test on 2nd February 2019
- a) FOR HC (RO):- Candidates must qualify descriptive test as well as dictation test during this stage.
- b) FOR HC (RM):- Candidates must have to qualify descriptive test during this stage.
Note: For BSF Serving Personnel – Departmental candidate shall be excluded from PST/PET. However, they have to attend 2 Phase recruitment only for Documentation and descriptive test(s) only.
The final result will be prepared for HC (RO) & HC (RM) separately and merit will be prepared in the following manner:
|HC/ RO||Total marks obtained in the descriptive test and dictation tests out of total marks (100+100 respectively)|
|HC/ RM||Total marks obtained in descriptive test out of 200 Marks|