Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2020: Indian Air Force (IAF) has published the recruitment notification for the post of Airmen in Group ‘X’ and Group ‘Y’ Trades for 01/2021 Intake. Eligible Unmarried Male (Indian/Nepalese) candidates can apply for Airmen Group X (Except Education Instructor Trade) and Airmen Group Y [(Except Automobile Technician, Ground Training Instructor, Indian Air Force (Police), Indian Air Force (Security) And Musician Trades}].
Indian Air Force Airmen applications will start from 02 January 2020 on IAF Airmen website www.airmenselection.cdac.in or www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in. The last date for submitting IAF Airmen applications is 20 January 2020.
More details on IAF Airmen Recruitment 2020 such as selection process, application process, educational qualification, age limit are given below in this article.
- Start Date for Submission of Online Application – 02 January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 21 January 2019
IAF Airmen Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for Airmen Posts in Group X and Y Trade
- Group ‘X’ (Except Education Instructor Trade) – 12th / Intermediate passed or Equivalent examination in any stream/subjects with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English OR passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream
- Group ‘Y’ (Except Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF (P), IAF(S) and Musician) – 12th / Intermediate passed in any stream/subjects approved by Central/State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English
- Group ‘Y’ Medical Assistant Trade Only – 12th / Intermediate passed or Equivalent examination in any stream/subjects with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English
- Candidate should be born between 17 January 2000 and 30 December 2003 (both days inclusive)
- In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the selection procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 21 years
IAF Airmen Selection Procedure:
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Phase 1 (Online Test), Phase 2 Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Adaptability Test- 1 (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades), Adaptability Test- 2 (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades) and medical test
How to Apply for IAF Airmen Posts Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates apply online for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment through www.airmenselection.cdac.in or www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in from 02 January to 21 January 2020.
IAF Airmen Online Application – to active on 2 January
60 total views, 4 views today