Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 for Inspector and Assistant Auditor
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018: Meghalaya PSC is recently announced and published a notification for the requirement of various Inspector of Statistics and Assistant Auditor Posts in India for hardworking and young Candidate in January 2018. That’s a very good opportunity for the person who wants to make their carrier in Meghalaya PSC. All eligible candidates who interested to make their carrier in Meghalaya PSC are invited to apply online submission of their application form from 08.01.2018 to 19.02.2018
Information regarding this post is given below. Plz fully read the information correctly and carefully and download the notification from the link given below and if you have any problem regarding this then just give a comment in the box just given below, we will reply you immediately.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018, Vacancy details:
- Inspector of Statistics – 09 Posts
- Assistant Auditor – 18 Posts
Total no of Vacancy: – 50 Posts
Pay Scale for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018
|Inspector of Statistics
Age Limit: – For this vacancy the upper age limit of the candidate is following.
|Name of category
||Upper age limit
Education Qualification for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018
Only Indian Candidate having completed Graduation degree in relevant subject from any recognized university is eligible for applies.
Material Status: – married or Unmarried
Language proficiency: – the candidate should know the English and Hindi or one of the
Selection Procedure / Process Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018
- Selection will be held on Written Test
- Selection will be held on Skill Test
- Selection will be held on Interview
Application fee for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018
|Name of category
|General / UR
How to apply
- Read the advertisement carefully
- A valid email id
- Candidate should click the link online apply given below
- Press the button for registration
- Fill the application form carefully
- Upload photograph in jpg format ( size between 10kb to 50 kb )
- Upload signature in jpg format ( size between 10kb to 20kb )
- Pay the application fee online or offline mode
- Note down the registration id and password for further use
- Submit the application form and take print out of the application form
Important Dates: – the important date for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 is given below.
|Start date of registration
|Last date of registration
|Declaration of result
Click here for important links: –
Hope this blog helped you a lot. What do you feel about this article just leave your comment below.
Sharing is Caring. Like our Facebook Fan Page to get updated and latest posts. Subscribe to our free Email services to receive notification of new posts by Email.