NEKRTC Recruitment 2020: North Eastern Karnataka Road Transport Corporation (NEKRTC) has invited applications for the recruitment of Driver Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through NEKRTC official website from 06 January to 05 February 2020.
Notification No: 01/2020
NEKRTC Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application – 06 January 2020
- Last Date of Application – 05 February 2020
NEKRTC Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 1619Job Summary
- Driver – 857
- Driver (Backward) – 68
- Driver cum Administrator – 621
- Driver cum Administrator (Backward) -73
Eligibility Criteria for Driver Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
SSC, SSLC with Valid Driving License
- General: 24 – 35 Years
- OBC 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: 24 – 38 Years
- SC/ ST: 24 – 40 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for Driver Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of
How to Apply for NEKRTC Driver Posts Jobs 2020
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post North Eastern Karnataka Road Transport Corporation website http://nekrtcjobs.karnataka.gov.in by following steps from 06 January to 05 February 2020.
- Click on “New Application” Button Below
- Select the post which you wish to apply by clicking the small box shown against the post
- Fill up all the details one by one
- Mention your own mobile number
- Upload Your Photo And Signature and then enter the Security Code
- Click on ” Preview ” button if filled information is right
- After ascertaining that the details filled are right and proper, click on “Make Payment” button. Otherwise click on “Edit” button to correct the details. Note: On clicking “Make Payment” button, a SMS containing Login id and password will be sent to the mobile number mentioned in application. Use them whenever necessary
- Make payment through any of the modes available on online payment gateway. Note : DD, Postal Order, Money Orders and any other modes of payment will not be accepted and payment received will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- After successful payment of fees, take a printout of your application and keep it with you.
- If applied already, click on “Already Applied” button and login using your login id and password received during submitting the application. Here you can only take the printout of your application.
160 total views, 4 views today