Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) Job Notification: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) has invited applications for the Trade Apprentice posts. Interested candidates can apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 10 February 2020.
- Last Date of Offline Application: 10 February 2020
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) Trade Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Fitter: 25 Posts
- Turner: 05 Posts
- Machinist: 05 Posts
- Electrician: 05 Posts
- Instrumentation Mechanic: 10 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 10 Posts
- PASS/COPA: 05 Posts
- Welder: 05 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 08 January 2020Job Summary
|Notification||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) Recruitment 2020 for 90 Trade Apprentice Posts|
|Last Date of Submission||Feb 10, 2020|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
Eligibility Criteria for Trade Apprentice Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Fitter: ITI in Fitter Trade.
- Turner: ITI in Turner Trade.
- Machinist: ITI in Machinist Trade.
- Electrician: ITI in Electrician Trade.
- Instrumentation Mechanic: ITI in Instrumentation Mechanic Trade.
- Electronic Mechanic: ITI in Electronic Mechanic Trade.
- PASAA/COPA: ITI in PASAA/COPA Trade.
- Welder: ITI in Welder Trade.
- Age Limit: The Minimum age of the applicant should not be below 14 years and Maximum age limit is 24 years for General Candidates. Relaxation to SC/ST and OBC candidate would be given as per the Government of India directives.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 10 February 2020. The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may download the application form enclosed as Annexure-1 from the NPCIL website www.npcil.nic.in/HR Management/Opportunities. Before applying the applicant should ensure his/her eligibility for apprentice training.
152 total views, 4 views today