Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 for Law Clerk- cum- Research Assistant
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018: Supreme Court of India is recently announced and published a notification for the requirement of various Law clerk cum Research Assistant Posts in India for hardworking and young Candidate in February 2018. That’s a very good opportunity for the person who wants to make their carrier in Supreme Court of India. All eligible candidates who interested to make their carrier in Supreme Court of India are invited to apply online submission of their application form from 17.01.2018 to 28.02.2018
Information regarding this post is given below. Plz fully read the information correctly and carefully and download the notification from the link given below and if you have any problem regarding this then just give a comment in the box just given below, we will reply you immediately.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018, Vacancy details:
- Law clerk-cum-Research Assistant– Not Mention
Total no of Vacancy: – Not Mention
Pay Scale for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018
|Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
Age Limit: – For this vacancy the upper age limit of the candidate is following.
|Name of category
||Upper age limit
Education Qualification for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018
Only Indian Candidate having completed graduation degree or equivalent from any recognized university is eligible for applies.
Material Status: – married or Unmarried
Language proficiency: – the candidate should know the English and Hindi or one of the
Selection Procedure / Process Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018
- Selection will be held on Written Test
- Selection will be held on Interview
Application fee for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018
|Name of category
|General / UR
How to apply
- Read the advertisement carefully
- A valid email id
- Candidate should click the link online apply given below
- Press the button for registration
- Fill the application form carefully
- Upload photograph in jpg format ( size between 10kb to 50 kb )
- Upload signature in jpg format ( size between 10kb to 20kb )
- Pay the application fee online or offline mode
- Note down the registration id and password for further use
- Submit the application form and take print out of the application form
Important Dates: – the important date for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 is given below.
|Start date of registration
|Last date of registration
|Declaration of result
Click here for important links: –
Hope this blog helped you a lot. What do you feel about this article just leave your comment below.
Sharing is Caring. Like our Facebook Fan Page to get updated and latest posts. Subscribe to our free Email services to receive notification of new posts by Email.