UPSC Recruitment 2018 for 785 Civil Services Examination 2018
UPSC Recruitment 2018: UPSC is recently announced and published a notification for the requirement of various Posts in India for hardworking and young Candidate in March 2018. That’s a very good opportunity for the person who wants to make their carrier in UPSC. All eligible candidates who interested to make their carrier in UPSC are invited to apply online submission of their application form from 07.02.2018 to 06.03.2018
Information regarding this post is given below. Plz fully read the information correctly and carefully and download the notification from the link given below and if you have any problem regarding this then just give a comment in the box just given below, we will reply you immediately.
UPSC Recruitment 2018, Vacancy details:
- Civil Service Examination – 785 Posts
Total no of Vacancy: – 785 Posts
Pay Scale for UPSC Recruitment 2018
|Civil Service Examination
Age Limit: – For this vacancy the upper age limit of the candidate is following.
|Name of category
||Upper age limit
Education Qualification for UPSC Recruitment 2018
Only Indian Candidate having completed Graduation degree from any recognized Board is eligible for applies.
Material Status: – married or Unmarried
Language proficiency: – the candidate should know the English and Hindi or one of the
Selection Procedure / Process UPSC Recruitment 2018
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam
- Selection will be based on Main Exam
- Selection will be based on Interview
Application fee for UPSC Recruitment 2018
|Name of category
|General / UR
How to apply
- Read the advertisement carefully
- A valid email id
- Candidate should click the link online apply given below
- Press the button for registration
- Fill the application form carefully
- Upload photograph in jpg format ( size between 10kb to 50 kb )
- Upload signature in jpg format ( size between 10kb to 20kb )
- Pay the application fee online or offline mode
- Note down the registration id and password for further use
- Submit the application form and take print out of the application form
Important Dates: – the important date for UPSC Recruitment 2018 is given below.
|Start date of registration
|Last date of registration
|Declaration of result
Click here for important links: –
Hope this blog helped you a lot. What do you feel about this article just leave your comment below.
Sharing is Caring. Like our Facebook Fan Page to get updated and latest posts. Subscribe to our free Email services to receive notification of new posts by Email.