AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022 Notification: Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) is hiring teachers as Post Primary Teacher (PRT), Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Librarian, and Preparatory Teacher (Prep) on its website – aees.gov.in.
Online applications will be invited on aees.gov.in from 21 May 2022 onwards. Interested teachers can submit the application upto 12 June 2022.
Details regarding educational and other qualifications, age limit, scheme of written test, guidelines of skill test, mode of selection, centres of written test, and skill test, application fees, how to apply online and how to pay application fee are available on AEES Notification.
AEES Teacher Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application – 21 May 2022
- Last Date of Application – 12 June 2022
AEES Teacher 2022 Vacancy Details
PGT – 15
- English – 2
- Hindi – 1
- Maths – 4
- Physics – 1
- Chemistry – 1
- Computer Science – 4
- Biology – 2
TGT – 101
- English – 11
- Social Science – 14
- Hindi/Sanskrit – 10
- Maths/Physics – 21
- Chemistry/Biology – 7
- Computer Science – 10
- PET Male – 9
- PET Female – 7
- Art – 7
- Marathi – 5
Librarian – 8
PRT – 70
PRT Music – 5
Prep – 6
Eligibility Criteria for AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Primary Teacher -Pass in Senior Secondary/ Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination or Intermediate or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA with English as subject in +2
level. Two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)/ four years Bachelor’s degree in Elementary
Education (B.El.Ed.) / two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed.) from recognized Institution. OR
i) Graduation in any subject from a recognized University/Institution with at least 50% marks in
aggregate by which degree is awarded by the University/Institution or equivalent CGPA
ii) Bachelor’s of Education (B.Ed.). Qualified in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (Paper-I) conducted by CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by NCTE for this purpose. Candidate with B.Ed. and qualified in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (Paper-II) shall also be eligible.
- TGT – Three years Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate by
which Degree is awarded by the University or equivalent CGPA in the following subject(s) concerned /
combination of subjects concerned. OR Four years integrated degree course-B.A.Ed. or B.Sc.Ed. from Regional College of Education of NCERT/ from any National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution with at least 50% marks in aggregate by which degree is awarded by the University or equivalent CGPA in the following subject(s) concerned / combination of subjects concerned.
- PGT – M.Sc. (Computer Science) / MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in
aggregate by which Degree is awarded by the University or equivalent CGPA. OR B.E. or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate by which Degree is awarded by the University or equivalent CGPA. OR ‘B’ Level from ‘DOEACC’, Ministry of Information and Communication Technology with at least 50% marks in aggregate by which Degree is awarded by the University/ Institute or equivalent CGPA and Post Graduate Degree in any subject from a recognized University.
OR ‘C’ level from ‘DOEACC’, Ministry of Information and Communication Technology with at least 50%
marks in aggregate by which Degree is awarded by the University/ Institute or equivalent CGPA and
Graduation in any subject from a recognized University.
- Primary Teacher (Music) – Bachelor’s Degree in Music from a recognized University/institute with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate by which Degree is awarded or equivalent CGPA OR Pass in Senior Secondary/Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination or Intermediate (10+2) and diploma of minimum 2 years in Music from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with a minimum of 50% marks by which diploma is awarded in aggregate or equivalent CGPA. This diploma shall be completed at least 2 years after passing Senior Secondary/Higher Secondary or Intermediate.
- Preparatory Teacher – Pass in Senior Secondary/ Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination or Intermediate or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA with English as subject in +2
level. Diploma in Nursery Teacher Education /Pre-School Education/Early Childhood Education Programme
(D. E. C. Ed.) of duration of not less than two years, or B.Ed. (Nursery) from National Council for Teacher
Education recognized institution.
For PGT Posts
Upper Age Limit: 40 years as on last date for online submission of application
For TGT Posts/Librarian
Upper Age Limit: 35 years as on last date for online submission of application
For PRT Posts/PRT (Music)/Preparatory
Upper Age Limit: 30 years as of last date for online submission of application
Maximum relaxation allowed in upper age limit will be as under:
- SC/ST candidates – 5 years for the posts reserved for SC/ST candidates.
- OBC [Non Creamy Layer (NCL)] candidates – 3 years for the posts reserved for OBC candidates.
- Women candidates – 10 years for all posts
- Employees in Central Government – 5 years for all posts
- PwBD: SC/ST – 15 years (for the posts reserved for SC/ST), OBC (NCL) – 13 years (for the posts reserved for OBC) and UR – 10 years (for the unreserved posts)
Selection Process for AEES Teacher Posts
Selection of candidates for all posts shall be made on the basis of their performance in the CBT and skill test.
|Official Notification Download Here||Download Notification|
|Application Link||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join the telegram Link For More Government Jobs||टेलीग्राम डेली जॉब अपडेट|
|Join Facebook Group||Join Facebook Group|
How to Apply for AEES Recruitment 2022?
Those who fulfil all the eligibility criteria may register and apply online through the link provided in the recruitment tab of AEES website (https://aees.gov.in) within the stipulated period.
- Candidate will have to fill the requisite information Online like Candidate’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, whether Person with Disability, Written Test Center Choice, Educational Qualification, E-mail Id, Mobile Number, Communication Address, Declaration, etc. On submission of Details, Candidate will be prompted to check the filled details and fill/make corrections if any, to SUBMIT his/her final data.
- Photograph,Documents and Signature are to be uploaded as per instructions given on the website. A “Guidelines for scanning the Photograph and Signature. The image file of photograph and signature should be in .JPG or .JPEG format. There will be 2 separate options for uploading the same. Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph and Signature”.
- Recent Stamp size color photograph, preferably with white background, must be used. Size of the file for photograph should be between 20kb- 50kb.
- For Signature, the candidate has to sign on white paper with Blue/Black Ink pen. If the candidate’s signature on the OMR sheet does not match the scanned signature on the Admit Card/ Attendance sheet, the candidature of the candidate will be disqualified. Size of the file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- Online Application Form will not be Accepted/ Registered unless the candidate uploads his/her photograph and specified Signature clearly.
- After uploading, Candidates are required to preview the uploaded images. Here the candidate is advised to see that, his/her uploaded photograph is clearly visible/ identifiable in the appropriate row and the specimen signature is also visible in the appropriate space. If for any reason uploaded images are not up to the mark then the candidate can upload these images again by following the same procedure. In no case these spaces should be swapped. If the candidate is satisfied with the uploaded images, he/she may proceed further.
- Submission of Application: The candidate may review all the filled information before clicking on the declaration. If a candidate finds that all the filled information are correct then he/she can select ‘declaration’ and click on the final SUBMIT button given on page, otherwise EDIT the information filled by him/her.
- For the Application Fee, a link will be provided on the website for online payment which would take the candidate to the payment gateway after making the PROVISIONAL First Level Registration. The candidate would then follow the instruction as given on the link to complete the payment. The candidate can make payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / Rupay / UPI / other available modes .After making the payment the second stage of form filling option will open.
Rs. 750 (No Fee for Women/SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen candidates.)