Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Job Notification: If you are government jobs aspirants and searching for Police/Paramilitary jobs then you have a golden chance here. Yes, the Office of the Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) Assam has invited online applications for the 2649 various posts under the Forest Department. A total 2649 vacancies including Forester Grade I, Forest Guard, AFPF Constable, Driver and others are to be filled under the recruitment drive Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Job Notification. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 06 February 2023 at slprbassam.in.
Table of Contents
Candidates having certain educational qualifications including Bachelor/ Higher Secondary (10+2)/HSLC with additional eligibility can apply for these posts.
Assam Police Job Summary
|Notification||Assam Police Recruitment 2023 For 2649 Forester, Driver, Constable & Other Posts, Apply Online|
|Last Date Of Submission||06 Feb 2023|
|Organization/ Department||Assam Police|
|Education Qual||10th, 12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Total Post||2649 Posts|
|Post Details||Forester, Driver, Constable & Other Posts|
No. SLPRB/ REC/FG-AFPF/605/2022/157
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts through official website on or before 06 February 2023.
Vacancy Details Assam Police Recruitment 2023
Related Govt Jobs
Income Tax Recruitment 2023 Sports Quota for Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant and MTS, Apply Online
UP Panchayat Recruitment 2023 for 3544 Panchayat Sahayak and DEO Posts, Apply Online
CISF Recruitment 2023 for Driver 451 Vacancies to be Filled, Notification Expected Soon
Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 For 142 UDC and Other Posts, Apply Online
Northern Railway RRC Recruitment 2023 For Group C and D Posts Sports Quota, Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria Assam Police Job Notification 2023
- Forester Grade-I: Bachelor in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Forest Guard: Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board or Council.
- AFPF Constable: HSLC or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board.
- Driver Constable: HSLC or equivalent examination passed from a recognized
- Board or Council and must possess valid driving license for LMV or MMV or HMV.
- Driver: HSLC or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board or Council and must possess valid driving license for LMV or MMV or HMV.
You are advised to check the notification link for details of the educational qualification/age limit/salary/application process etc for the posts.
How To Apply Assam Police Recruitment 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts after following the steps given below.
- Visit to the official website-www.slprbassam.in
- Register in the Portal using valid mobile number.
- After successful registration, you will get a Recruitment ID.
- Now you will have to upload scanned copies of the documents given in the notification.
- The candidates will then click on the ‘Complete’ button
- The candidates can then download the registration / application slip with ID No.