AWES Army Public School Teacher Recruitment Exam 2022: Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has activated the online application link for Online Screening Test’. Candidates who are interested in appearing in AWES OST 2022, can apply for Army Public School Recruitment up to 28 February 2022 on its official website awesindia.com.
Table of Contents
AWES will conduct the exam for all the registered candidates on 19 and 20 February 2022 for which the admit card shall be available from 10 February 2022. APS Teacher Exam Notification shall be uploaded on the official website anytime soon.
It is to be noted that, due to COVID restrictions in any affected area candidates can appear from home through an AI proctored test.
AWES is conducting OST for recruitment of Primary Trained Teacher (PRT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) in 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. There are approximately 8700 teachers on the rolls of these schools. Out of these, a large number get turned over every year due to various reasons.
Let’s check more details on APS Teacher Recruitment 2022 below:
- Starting Date of AWES OST Registration Dates – 07 to 28 January 2022 t
- AWES OST Admit Card Date – 10 February 2022
- AWES OST Date -19 and 20 Feb 2022
- AWES OST Result Date – 28 February 2022
Army Public School Teacher Vacancy Details
Teacher – 8700 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Army Public School PGT/TGT/PRT Posts
- PGT – The candidates should be B.Ed qualified and possess Post Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks
- TGT – The candidates should be B.Ed qualified and possess Graduation Dgree with minimum 50% marks
- PRT – B Ed/Two Year Diploma Graduation and Graduation with minimum 50% marks
Army Public School PGT/TGT/PRT Age Limit:
- Fresher – Below 40 years
- Experienced – Below 57 years
Selection Procedure for Army Public School PGT/TGT/PRT Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of:
- Online Screening Test
- Evaluation of Teaching Skills
Army Public School Teacher Exam Pattern
The exam will be conducted through online mode for all the categories of the teacher. Aspirants can check the details of the exam below:
APS PRT Exam Pattern
- Subjects: General Awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology, Inclusive education, IT
- Marks – 90
- Time – 1 hour and 30 minutes
Candidates desirous to appear for vacancies of Hindi or Sanskrit teachers will get a Bilingual Paper. A small portion of the paper shall however be in English only, as the job assignment would be in an English Medium School.
APS TGT/PGT Exam Pattern
Subjects: The question paper will be divided into two parts:
- Part A: General Awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology, Inclusive education, IT
- Part B: Subject related questions
Marks – 90 Marks to each part.
Time – 3 hours
Army Public School Teacher Admit Card 2022
AWES will upload the admit cards on its website. Candidates may download and print from 10 February 2022 onwards.
Army Public School Teacher Result 2022
The result shall be announced on 28 February 2022 through online mode. Once the results are removed from the portal, individual Scorecards/ results can be obtained on a special request and on payment of a specific administrative charge
Army Public School PGT/TGT/PRT Score Card
The Score Cards of qualified candidates will be available on the Registration Portal. The card will be valid for life provided the candidate takes up a teaching position in any CBSE recognized school (for a period of at least one year) within 3 years of issue of Score Card.
|Official Notification Download Here||Download Notification|
|Application Link||Apply Online|
|Official Website||official website|
|Join telegram Link For More Government Jobs||टेलीग्राम डेली जॉब अपडेट|
|Join Facebook Group||Join Facebook Group|
How to Apply for the Army Public School PGT/TGT/PRT Recruitment 2022?
Online Applications are invited on the official site of Army Welfare Education Society (http://aps-csb.in):
- Firstly register by logging onto the Registration Portal by clicking on ‘New User’ (for those who are registering for the first time). Read the instructions carefully, accept the declaration and proceed.
- After that, you need to fill in the details pertaining to eligibility for examination, if you are eligible for examination a unique 6 digit password will be generated and shown on your screen and also will be sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Click on VIEW/MODIFY button if you want to modify your data. Once you are sure that all the data entered is accurate, you will have to accept a declaration and click on I AGREE.
- Now, make the payment using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking. Once your payment is successfully done, you will receive a confirmation E-mail and SMS.