Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2021 Notification: Bank of India (BOI) has released a new notification for recruitment to post of Office Assistant (on a contractual basis for a period 2 years) for RSETI at Sehore on its website -bank of India.co.in.
Table of Contents
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2021 in the prescribed format and submit the application on or before 18 July 2021.
The candidates can check qualification, age limit, salary, and other details below:
Bank of India Job Summary
|Notification||Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2021 for Office Assistant and Watchmen cum Gardener|
|Notification Date||Jun 19, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Jul 30, 2021|
|Organization||Bank of India|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
Bank of India Important Date
Last Date of Application – 18 July 2021
Bank of India (BOI) Vacancy Details
Office Assistant – 2 Posts
Office Assistant: Rs.15000/- Per Month
Eligibility Criteria for BOI Office Assistant Posts
- Shall be a Graduate viz. BSW / BA / B.Com / with Computer Knowledge.
- Knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred qualification.
- Shall be fluent in spoken and written local language.
- Fluency in Hindi / English would be an added qualification.
- Shall be proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel), Tally & Internet.
- Skills in typing in local language is essential, typing skills in English an added
- The candidate should preferably be the resident of Sehore district.
Office Assistant – 18-43 Years
The selection is based on performance in the written test and personal interview. Decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. Kindly note that the written test will be conducted in English language on
How to Apply for BOI Recruitment 2021 ?
The eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the “The Zonal Manager, Bank of India, Bhopal Zonal Office, BOI Building, Jail Road, Arera Hills, Bhopal-462001” in a closed cover by 4 P.M given in the notice latest by 18 July 2021.