BARC Recruitment 2022 Notification: BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre), Mumbai has published a notification for the post of Stenographer, Assistant and Driver Posts. The recruitment will be done for Nuclear Recycle Board (NRB), situated at Kalpakkam, Tarapur and Mumberi.
Table of Contents
10th passed candidates who are interested in these posts can submit their application from 01 July 2022 onwards on recruit.barc.gov.in. The last date for submitting the application is 31 July 2022
- Starting Date of Online Application – 01 July 2022
- Last Date of Online Application – 31 July 2022
BARC Vacancy Details
Total – 89 Posts
Work Assistant-A – 72
Driver – 11
Stenographer Grade-III – 6
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Recruitment 2022?
- Work Assistant – 10th Passed
- Steno – 10th Passed with a minimum of 50% marks and minimum of 8 wpm in English Stenograph and typing speed of 30 wpm.
- Driver – 10th Passed and valid driving license
- Work Assistant – 18 to 27 years
- Steno -18 to 27 years
- Driver – 18 to 27 years
- Steno – Rs. 25,500/-
- Driver – Rs. 19,000/-
- Work Assistant – Rs. 18,000/-
What is BARC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process?
Level-1: Preliminary Test
Level-2 – Advanced Test
Stenographer Grade 3
Level 1: Objection Test
Level 2: Stenography Skill Test
Stage :1 – Objective Test
Stage : 2- Driving Test
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2022?
Facility for applying online will be available from 01 July 2022 to 31 July 2022, Please visit website: https://recruit.barc.gov.in for detailed information, online submission of application and procedure for payment of application fee.