BECIL Recruitment 2020: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. (BECIL) has extended the last date of application of Skilled (Electrician/Lineman/SSO) and Unskilled (Electrician/Lineman/SSO) Manpower Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for BECIL Skilled and Unskilled Recruitment 2020 through online mode on BECIL official website www.beciljobs.com latest by 12 September 2020.
A total of 4000 vacancies are available for Electricity/Power Sector covering the Operation/Maintenance of 33/11 KV sub-stations and LT/HT distribution lines. The training will be given at Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Basti, Jaunpur, Siddharth Nagar, Bhadohi, Meerut, Bulandshahar and Noida.
Candidates apply for Skilled Posts should have ITI in Electrical or Wireman and Diploma in Engineering with minimum two years of experience while for Unskilled Manpower; minimum 8th pass is required with one year of experience.
- Last Date of Application – 12 September 2020
- Date of Merit Test – 07 to 12 September 2020
BECIL Vacancy Details
- Skilled Manpower – 2000 Posts
- Un-Skilled Manpower – 2000 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BECIL Skilled & Un-Skilled Manpower Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Skilled Manpower – ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman as recognized by NCVT or SCVT or higher technical degree diploma in engineering, And or with shall possess Overhead Certificate for Electrical Safety. With atleast two years’ experience in Electricals
- Un-Skilled Manpower – 8th Pass at any state education Board or equivalent institutional with atleast one year experience preferably in electrical stream
Selection for BECIL Skilled & Un-Skilled Manpower Posts
- The candidates who secure atleast 80% marks will be eligible for FREE TRAINING.
- The candidates who secure atleast 70% marks will be eligible for paid training at S. No. 1. (Training Cost Rs. 6,000)
- The candidates who secure atleast 50% marks will be eligible for paid training at S. No. 2. (Training Cost Rs. 11,000)
- The candidates who secure atleast 35% marks will be eligible for paid training at S. No. 3 & 4 (Training Cost Rs. 15,000) with stipend of 15 days during onsite training.
How to Apply for BECIL Skilled & Un-Skilled Manpower Posts 2020
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application online on www.beciljobs.com along with scanned self- attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card. There is no need to submit these documents in physical form..
Application Fee for BECIL Jobs:
Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PH) by only NEFT/RTGS/Demand Draft in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED.
37 total views, 3 views today