BECIL Recruitment 2021 Notification: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has increased the number of vacancy and extended the last date of application for the post of Investigator, Supervisors, System Analyst, Senior Domain Expert, Junior Domain Expert MTS, Subject Matter Expert & Young Professional on becil.com. Eligible and interested candidates can apply latest by 30 April 2021 on becilmol.cbtexam.in. However, BECIL Application Link is given below. It is to be noted that UDC vacancy has been cancelled.
Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online.
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Job Summary
|Notification||BECIL Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 567 MTS Investigator and Other Posts @becil.com, Download Notification Here|
|Last Date of Submission||Apr 30, 2021|
|Organization||Broadcasting Engineering Consultants India Limited, Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
Last date for submission of application: 30 April 2021
BECIL Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 567
- Investigator – 300 +50
- Supervisors – 50 changed to 145
- System Analyst – 04 changed to 02
- Senior Domain Expert – 29 changed to 19
- Junior Domain Expert – 41 changed to 25
- UDC – 04 (cancelled)
- MTS – 18 changed to 16
- Subject Matter Expert – SME – 07 changed to 05
- Young Professionals – 10 changed to 05
- Investigator – Rs.24000
- Supervisors – Rs.30000
- System Analyst – 1 Lakh
- Senior Domain Expert – Rs.80000
- Junior Domain Expert – Rs.60000
- UDC – Rs.22000
- MTS – Rs.15000
- Subject Matter Expert – SME – Rs.80000
- Young Professionals – Rs.70000
Eligibility Criteria for BECIL MTS, UDC, Investigator and Other Posts
- Investigator – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university and good working knowledge of Computers. Knowledge of regional language of the state of deployment/ R.O. is essential.
- Supervisors – Graduate degree along with at least 2 years of experience in Survey related work in Central Govt./State Govt./PSUs/ Bank/ Private Companies and good working knowledge of Computers.Knowledge of regional language of the state of deployment/ R.O. is essential.
- System Analyst – Bachelor/Master’s degree Computer/ Information Technology Engineering/ MCA/ M.Tech (Comp. Sc) from a reputed University or Institutes. Minimum 8 years experience in relevant field. The candidate should be master in developing application & data processing software.
- Senior Domain Expert – Post-Graduate degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics as a subject/ paper from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent OR Post-Graduate degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Commerce as a Subject/paper from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent.15 years experience in survey-related jobs or in some job related to planning and/ or data analysis OR Retired IES/ISS/Officers of State DES of the level of at least Director and experience of 5 years working in survey organization.
- Junior Domain Expert – Post-Graduate degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics as a subject/ paper from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent, OR Post-Graduate degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/Commerce as a Subject/paper from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent. 8 years’ experience in the relevant field OR Retired IES/ISS/ Officers of DES of the level of at least Dy. Director and experience of 3 years working in survey organization.
- UDCs – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university and good working knowledge of Computers.Experience of working in PFMS/ TA bills/recru itments/esta blishment wo rk/sto re records etc.
- MTS – Candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from recognized board.
- Subject Matter Expert- SME – A first-class Post-Graduation degree in Statistics OR Economics OR Data Science/ other related subjects from a reputed University or Institutes. Relevant experience of at least 20 years in the related field especially Survey Designing, Data Processing, Report Writing, Survey Management etc.OR Retired IES/ISS Officers of the level of at least DDG or Retired Director of State DES/BAES
- Young Professionals – Post Graduate degree in Statistics or Economics/ Applied Economics or in Computer Application or in Social Sciences (with Mathematics as a full paper/Subject at UG Level) from top rated Institutes of National and International repute i.e. IITs, IIMs, ISI, SRCC, St. Stephens, JNU, DSE etc.
- OR Post Graduate degree in Statistics or Economics/ Applied Economics or in Computer Application or in Social Sciences (with Mathematics as a full paper/Subject at UG Level) from any university with three years experience in Survey related jobs or in some job related to planning and/or data analysis.
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Investigator – 45 Years
- Supervisors – 50 Years
- System Analyst – 50 Years
- Senior Domain Expert – 50 Years
- Junior Domain Expert – 50 Years
- UDC – 45 Years
- MTS – 60 Years
- Subject Matter Expert – SME – 40 Years
- Young Professionals – 45 Years
Selection Process for BECIL MTS, UDC, Investigator and Other Posts
- Investigator and Supervisors – Test/ written exam
- Other – Interview
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021 ?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking on https://becilmol.cbtexam.in on or before 20 April 2021.
- General – Rs. 955
- OBC – Rs.955
- SC/ST – Rs. 670
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 955
- EWS/PH – Rs.670