BECIL Recruitment 2023: (BECIL) has notified the 26 posts of Office Assistant and Data Entry Operator for the deployment in the offices of Delhi Development Authority (DDA), New Delhi. Under the BECIL recruitment drive, a total of 26 vacancies are announced out of which 16 are for Office Assistants and 10 for Data Entry Operators. Selection for these posts will be done on the basis of a written test/computer knowledge test as mentioned in the notification.
Table of Contents
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) is a government enterprise under the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting. It is a Mini Ratna Company with its headquarters located in New Delhi. BECIL specializes in providing consultancy services and manpower for the broadcast engineering industry.
File No.: BECIL/MR-Project/1/DDA/Advt.2023/322/Corrigendum
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 26th May 2023 (Friday)
BECIL Recruitment 2023: Job Summary:
BECIL is inviting applications for the recruitment/empanelment of manpower for the offices of the Delhi Development Authority (DDA), New Delhi. The available positions and their details are as follows:
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2023
|S. No.||Name of Post||Number of Positions|
|2||Data Entry Operator||10|
BECIL Office Assistants and DEO Job Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Requirement: The age range for both positions is 21 to 45 years.
- Essential Qualification:
- Office Assistant: Candidates should have a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Data Entry Operator: Candidates should have completed 12th grade or hold a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Eligibility Criteria for BECIL Recruitment 2023
- Education Eligibility
- Office Assistant:
- Written Test (Objective & Descriptive) covering General Awareness (Current Affairs), English Grammar, and Writing.
- Computer Knowledge Test, including working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Typing Test of 35 words per minute (wpm) in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.
- Final selection based on personal interaction/discussion.
- Data Entry Operator: Candidates must qualify for the typing test of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.
- Office Assistant:
- Monthly Consolidated Fee: As per Minimum Wages Rates of Delhi Government for Graduates and 10+2 candidates.
How to Download Notification and Apply:
- The notification can be downloaded from the official website of BECIL, which is www.becil.com.
- Visit the website and navigate to the “Careers Section.”
- Click on the “Registration Form (Online)” link.
- Before applying, carefully read the terms and conditions mentioned on the website.
- Make the necessary online payment of the application fee.
- Fill in the online application form as per the provided instructions.
- After submitting the application form online, take a printout of the form for future reference.
The selection process will include skill tests and/or interviews based on the eligibility criteria mentioned above. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process.