BEL Recruitment 2022: Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna Company, and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company require Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT) and Technician ‘C’for its Bengaluru Complex. The employees will be on a permanent basis.
Freshers engineers can apply for this recruitment drive on or before the last date. However, for the post of Technician, ITI candidates are eligible.
Last Date of Online Application – 20 April 2022
BEL Job Summary
|Notification||BEL Recruitment 2022 for 90+ Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT) and Technicians, Apply @bel-india.in|
|Last Date of Submission||20 Apr 2022|
|Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Other Qualifications|
BEL Vacancy Details
Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT)
- Electronics & Communication – 17
- Mechanical – 33
- Electrical – 16
- Electronic Mechanic – 6
- Fitter -11
- Electrical – 4
- Miller- 2
- Electro Plater – 2
BEL Engineer Salary:
Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT):
- Stipend – Rs. 10,000/-pm under training
- After training – Rs. 24,500 – 3% – Rs. 90,000/- + admissible allowances CTC: Rs. 6.77 Lakhs (approx.)
Rs. 21,500/- – 3% – Rs. 82,000/- + admissible allowances CTC: Rs. 5.94 lakhs (approx.)
BEL Engineer Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
- EAT – 3 years Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Institution with 60% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/PWD).
- Technician ‘C’ – SSLC + ITI + one-year apprenticeship OR SSLC+3 years National Apprenticeship Certificate Course with 60% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/PWD).
- EAT – 28 years
- Technician ‘C’ – 28 years
Selection Process for BEL Recruitment 2022
The eligible candidates will be required to appear for a written test for 150 marks consisting of:
Part I: General Aptitude: 50 marks – comprises of general mental ability and aptitude for logical reasoning, analytical, comprehension ability, basic numeracy, data interpretation skills, and general knowledge.
Part II: Technical Aptitude: 100 marks – consists of a Technical/Professional Knowledge Test with 100 questions having specific questions from respective disciplines.
|Official Notification Download Here||Download Notification|
|Application Link||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join the telegram Link For More Government Jobs||टेलीग्राम डेली जॉब अपडेट|
|Join Facebook Group||Join Facebook Group|
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website of BEL and then visit the ‘Careers’ Section – ‘Recruitment Advertisement’
- Click on ‘Link to apply for the post’
- Choose the post
- Register for the post
- Fill the application
- Pay Fee
- GEN/OBC/EWS- Rs. 250/- + 18% GST
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen – No Fee