BFUHS Recruitment 2021 Notification: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) is inviting online applications for the recruitment of more than 1000 Paramedical Posts i.e. Staff Nurse, Diet Supervisor, Hostel Assistant (Male and Female), Lab Attendant, Assistant Librarian, Health Visitor, Anaesthesia Technician, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Radio Therapy Technician, ECG Technician, MGPS Technician, Pharmacist, Medical Laboratory Technician Gr 2, Radiographer and Operation Theater Assistant in Government Medical Colleges of Amritsar, Patiala and attached hospitals under Department of Medical Education and Research, Govt. of Punjab.
Table of Contents
Candidates can apply online for BFUHS Paramedical Recruitment from 01 December to 10 December 2021 on bfuhs.ac.in. We have provided the detailed notification and online application link at the end of this article.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 01 December 2021
- Last Date of Online Application – 10 December 2021
BFUHS Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 1068
- Staff Nurse – 922
- Diet Supervisor – 1
- Hostel Assistant (Male) – 8
- Hostel Assistant (Female) – 12
- Lab Attendant – 28
- Assistant Librarian – 9
- Health Visitor – 2
- Anaesthesia Technician – 2
- Occupational Therapist -2
- Physiotherapist – 2
- Radio Therapy Technician – 2
- ECG Technician – 5
- MGPS Technician – 6
- Pharmacist – 23
- Medical Laboratory Technician Gr 2 – 16
- Radiographer – 4
- OT Assistant – 24
Eligibility Criteria for BFHUS Paramedical Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Staff Nurse – Sr Secondary Part 2 Exam and Diploma in GNM
- Diet Supervisor – Sr Secondary Part 2 Exam and Certificate or Diploma in Dietics
- Hostel Assistant – Graduation Home Science or Hotel Management and 1 year experience in housekeeping
- Lab Attendant – 10+2 in science and diploma in lab tech.
- Assistant Librarian – 10+2 and degree in library science
- Health Visitor – Sr Secondary Part 2 Exam and Diploma in MHW. Training course in TB
- Anaesthesia Technician -12th in Science and B.Sc/Diploma
- Occupational Therapist -10+2 Science and 1-year special training or diploma
- Physiotherapist – 10+2 Science and Degree in Physiotherapy
- Radio Therapy Technician – 10+2 Science and Degree in Radiotherapy Technology
- ECG Technician – Should have passed the senior secondary with Science rom a recognized University or Institution; and Should possess a diploma in Electro Cardiographer from a recognized University or Institution and 1-year experience
- Pharmacist – Should have passed Senior Secondary Part-II Examination with Science or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institution. Should possess a degree of Bachelor of Pharmacy from a recognized University or institution. Should have passed the three months practical training in an Institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India set up under the Pharmacy Act. 1948; and Should be registered as Pharmacist with the Punjab Pharmacy Council set up under the Pharmacy Act. 1948
- Medical Laboratory Technician – Senior secondary part-II Examination with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institution; and Should possess a diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology of two years from a recognized University or Institution Or Should possess a diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology of three years from a recognized University or Institution after passing Matriculation examination with Science followed by one year work experience after Diploma Or Should posses a degree of B.Sc (Medical Laboratory Technology) from a recognized University or Institution Note: Preference may be given to those candidates having a degree of B.Sc (Medical Laboratory Technology) from a recognized University or institution.
- Radiographer – 10+2 in Science or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institution; and Should possess a two year diploma in Radiography from a recognized University or Institution or B.Sc in Radiography
- Operation Theater Assistant – Senior secondary part-II Examination with Science or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institution; and possess a diploma in Operation Theatre Technique from a recognized University or Institution
For more details, check the detailed notification
How to apply for BFUHS Paramedical Recruitment 2021?
Candidates interested in any post can apply online mode on or before 20 December 2021. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
|Official Notification Download Here||Download Notification|
|Application Link||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join telegram Link For More Government Jobs||टेलीग्राम डेली जॉब अपडेट|
|Join Facebook Group||Join Facebook Group|