Bihar LRC Recruitment 2023: Bihar Revenue and Land Reforms Department (BRLRC) is filling up bumper vacancies for the post of Amin, Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer and Kanungo. A total of 10101 vacancies will be filled through an online exam.
Table of Contents
Candidates who are interested in the vacancies can submit their application on 13 April 2023 on the official website. The last date for application is 12 May 2023.
Bihar LRC Recruitment 2023 Overview
The candidates can check the details for BRLRC Recruitment 2023 in the table given below:
|Department||Bihar Revenue and Land Reforms Department|
|Posts||Amin, Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer and Kanungo|
|Online Registration Dates||13th April to 12th May 2023|
Bihar LRC Vacancies 2023
There are more than 10000 vacancies for the said posts. Candidates can check the detailed vacancy distribution in the table below:
Related Govt Jobs
NPCIL ET Recruitment 2023 For 325 Executive Trainee Posts, Apply Online @npcilcareers.co.in
WBMSC Recruitment 2023 for 94 Sub Asst Engineer, Asst Analyst & Other Posts,
ISRO NRSC Recruitment 2023 for 34 JRF, Scientist, Project Associate Posts, Apply Online
PGCIL Recruitment 2023 for 138 Engineer Trainee Posts Through GATE, Apply Online
Bihar Police Recruitment 2023 for 7808 Constable, Inspector, and Other posts, Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria Educational Qualification
- The post-wise required educational qualifications required for Bihar LRC Recruitment 2023 are mentioned below:
- Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer: Graduation in Civil Engineering from AICTE approved and SBTE registered institutes of respective states and minimum 2 years of experience in Government/Registered non-Government organizations.
- Special survey kannoongo: Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from AICTE approved and SBTE registered institutes of the respective states and minimum 2 (two) years working experience in Government/Registered non-Government organizations.
- Special survey Amin: Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from AICTE approved and SBTE registered institutions of the respective states.
- Special survey Clerk: Bachelor’s degree from recognized universities/ institutions.
The post-wise age limit is given below.
- Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer – 21-31 Years
- Special survey kannoongo – 18-31 Years
- Special survey Amin – 18-31 Years
- Special survey Clerk – 21-31 Years
- The post-wise salary details are mentioned below.
- Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer – Rs. 59000/- + Other Allowance
- Special Survey Amin – Rs. 31000/- + Other Allowance
- Special Survey Kanungo – Rs. 36000/- + Other Allowance
- Special Survey Clerk – Rs. 25000/- + Other Allowance
The category-wise application fees are mentioned below.
- UR / BC / EBC / EWS Rs. 800/-
- SC / ST / DQ Rs. 400/-