Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021Notification: Bihar Postal Circle, India Posts has released a notification for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dav Sevak. 10th passed candidates can apply for Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 from 27 April 2021 on the official website if India Posts i.e. appost.in. The last date for Bihar GDS Application is 26 May 2021.
A total of 1940 vacancies are available in various districts of Bihar including in Begusarai, Bhagalpur, Katihar, Monghyr, Nalanda, Nawadha, Purnea, Saharsa, RMS NB DIVISION, RMS C DIVISION, Samastipur, Darbhanga, East Champaran, Madhubani, Muzaffarpur, RMS U DIVISION, Saran, Sitamarhi, Siwan, West Champaran, Aurangabad, Bhojpur, Gaya, Patna, Patna Sahib, RMS PT DIVISION, Rohtas, and Vaishali.
|Notification||Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2021: 1940 Vacancies for GDS Posts, Apply Online @appost.in|
|Last Date of Submission||May 26, 2021|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
Bihar Postal Circle GDS Important Dates
- Starting date of Registration and fee payment – 27 April 2021
- Last date of registration and fee payment: 26 May 2021
Bihar Postal Circle GDS Vacancy Details
GDS (Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dav Sevak ) – 1940 Posts
- UR – 903
- EWS – 146
- OBC – 510
- PWD-A – 12
- PWD-B – 5
- PWD-C – 23
- PWD-DE – 2
- SC – 294
- ST – 45
Bihar GDS Salary:
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
Bihar GDS Eligibility Criteria
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
Bihar GDS Age Limit:
18 to 40 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms. No age relaxation for EWS Category)
Bihar GDS Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications
How to Apply for Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 ?
Eligible and interested candidates are required to register in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline before 26 May 2021.
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man – Rs. 100/-
- All female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST and all PwD – No Fee
What is Bihar GDS Salary ?
The Salary Ranges From Rs. 10,000/- To Rs. 14,500/-
What is Bihar Postal Circle GDS Application Link ?
You Can Apply On Http://Www.Appost.In/Gdsonline/Home.Aspx
What is Bihar post office vacancy 2021 last date
May 26, 2021