Bank Note Press Recruitment Notification 2022: Bank Note Press, Dewas (BNP Dewas), MP has started the online application process for the post of Junior Technician on its website i.e. bnpdewas.spmcil.com on 26 February 2022. Interested candidates can submit BNP Dewas Jr Technician Online Application up to 28 March 2022.
Table of Contents
A total of 81 vacancies are available of which 60 are for Ink Factory, 19 for Printing and 2 for Electrical. Selected applicants will be called for an online which exam which will be conducted in the month of April or May 2022. Candidates can check more details regarding BNP Dewas Jr Technician Recruitment 2022 below:
BNP Dewas Job Summary
|Notification||BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022 for 81 Jr Technician Posts, Apply Online @bnpdewas.spmcil.com|
|Notification Date||26 Feb 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||28 Mar 2022|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications|
- Starting Date of Submitting Online Application – 26 February 2022
- Last Date of Submitting Online Application – 28 March 2022
- BNP Dewas Exam Date – April/May 2022
Bank Note Press Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 81
- Junior Technician Ink Factory – 60
- Junior Technician Printing – 19
- Junior Technician Electrical/IT – 2
|Post Name||Trade Name||GEN||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Junior Technician||Ink Factory||27||05||16||08||04||60|
|Electrical / IT||01||01||0||0||0||02|
BNP Dewas Junior Technician Salary:
Junior Technician – Rs.18780-67390
- Uttar Pradesh : Lucknow
- Bihar : Patna
- Delhi : Delhi
- Madhya Pradesh : Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur & Gwalior.
- Maharashtra : Mumbai, Nagpur & Pune.
- Rajasthan : Jaipur
- West Bengal : Kolkata
- Andhra Pradesh : Hyderabad
- Gujarat : Ahmedabad & Vadodara.
- Karnataka : Bengaluru.
Eligibility Criteria for BNP Dewas Junior Technician Posts
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory) – Full Time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
- Junior Technician (Printing) – Full time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Elecroplating, Hand Composing, Pate Maker cum impositer along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
- Junior Technician (Electrical/IT) – Full time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
BNP Dewas Junior Technician Age Limit:
18 to 25 Years
BNP Dewas Junior Technician Selection process
The selection for the posts will be done through examination which will be conducted “Online”, and will be of objective type.
|Official Notification Download Here||Download Notification|
|Application Link||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join telegram Link For More Government Jobs||टेलीग्राम डेली जॉब अपडेट|
|Join Facebook Group||Join Facebook Group|
How to Apply for BNP Dewas Junior Technician Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the BNP’s website https://bnpdewas.spmcil.com click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- In case the you are unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required..
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Now, proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on COMPLETE REGISTRATION only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
R/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 600/-