BOB Recruitment 2022: Bank of Baroda (BOB) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of BC Supervisor. Candidates holding the requisite qualification in the concerned subject can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 25 march 2022.
Table of Contents
- Last date for submission of application: 25 March 2022
BOB Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- BC Supervisor- 8 Posts
BOB Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates holding graduation degree with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however, qualifications like M.Sc. (IT)/ BE (IT)/ MCA/MBA will be given preference.
|BOB Recruitment 2021 Notification Released @bankofbaroda.in for BC Supervisor Posts
|Jan 23, 2022
|Last Date of Submission
|March 25, 2022
|Bank of Baroda
|Post Graduate, Other Qualifications
|Administration, Other Funtional Area
BOB Recruitment 2021 Age Limit – 65 years
BOB Recruitment 2022 Salary – Rs. 10,000/-
How to apply for BOB Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates can submit the applications along with the documents in hard copies to the concerned Regional Office either through speed post/registered post/courier or in person. The last date/time of submission of duly filled application is 10 April 2021/ 12:00 noon. Applications received after the last date and time shall be summarily rejected.
- Go to the Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in
- Click on the ‘CAREER’
- Then click on the link “Recruitment of Officers in various streams up to Scale-IV- Project No. 2020-21/2 Notice dated 01.09.2020”
- Option “APPLY ONLINE” will open a new screen.
- Choose “Click here for New Registration
- Provide the required information such as Name, Contact details, and Email-id. This will generate a Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- It is advisable to note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam center carefully.
- Then review the entered details and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’
Payment of Application Fees
- The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ’E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
|INR 175/- (Intimation Charges Only)
|General & Others
|INR 850/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, Handwritten declaration.
- In Case The Face In The Photograph Or Signature Is Unclear, The Application May Be Rejected.
- Candidate May Edit The Application And Re-Upload The Photograph/ Signature In Such Case.
BOI Admit Card
Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Admit Card
The Bank of India will announce the Admit Card 2022 soon. Aspirants are advised to be ready with valid login details such as application number or registration number, date of birth, and password to obtain the hall ticket 2022.
After downloading the admit card, there will be essential information printed which needs to be checked thoroughly. The details printed on the admit card will be –
- Date and Time of the Test
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Space Box for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Name of the Examination
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Hall Ticket Number
- Name of the Examination Centre
BOI Exam Centres
Bank of India Recruitment- Exam Centres
Candidates will be given the opportunity to choose the exam center while applying for the exam. No further requests or attempts to change the exam center shall be entertained by the authorities.
The examination will be conducted online in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panaji, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla, and Thiruvananthapuram
- No request for change of center for Examination shall be entertained.
- No expenses will be provided or carried by the authorities and the bank also reserves the right to change the exam centers.
BOI Exam Pattern
Bank of India Recruitment- Exam Pattern
- The test will be conducted in online mode,
- All the questions will be Objective in nature.
- There will be three sections for the BOI Officers Test of a duration of 150 minutes.
- There will be a penalty of 0.25 marks assigned to those questions for every wrong answer marked in the Objective Tests.
- The test will be conducted bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi except, English Language which will be available in English only.
- The test of English Language will be of qualifying nature i.e. Marks obtained in the English Language will not be added while preparing the merit List.
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry
|2 Hour 30 Minutes
BOI Results & Cutoffs
Bank of India Recruitment- Results and Cutoffs
The Bank of India Officer Exam Cut Off Marks 2022 will be available soon on the official website after the completion of the written test. After declaring the result of the Written Test, the cutoff will be released. It decides based on the many factors such as mentioned below:
- The number of vacancies
- The total no. of candidates who attended the exam
- Past year cut off marks
- The difficulty level of the question paper, etc.
The Bank of India Recruitment Merit List 2022 is crucial for selecting the applied examinees for the interview. This list will be prepared based on the marks scored by the aspirant. Candidates will be able to download the Merit List from the official website. Download BOI Previous Papers.BOI Selection Process
Bank of India Recruitment- Selection Process
The selection of candidates for Bank of India recruitment will be done on the basis of an online test and/or GD and/or personal interview, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates.
Online Written Test
The online examination will include questions from English, Professional Knowledge, General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry. The exam duration is for 150 minutes and the total marks are 175. The above tests except for the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
After the successful qualification of the online written test, an interview will be conducted. The marks obtained through online examination and Interview will be prepared on the merit list.
The total marks allotted for the Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks for the General/EWS category candidates will be 40% and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD is 35%. The candidates called for the interview will be at the ratio of 3:1 to the number of vacancies. However, the Bank may increase the said ratio at its discretion.
Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
The number of vacancies and also the number of reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements of the Bank. The relevant details about the vacancy are published along with the recruitment notice for each position. The number of notified vacancies for 2022 notifications are mentioned in the following table:
|Name of the Post
|IT (Data Scientist)
|IT (Data Analyst)
|IT (Data Analyst)
|IT (Info. Security)
|IT (Info. Security)
|IT (Info. Security)
Bank of India Recruitment- Salary Structure
The Pay Scale as per the post has been given below for Bank of India officers Recruitment for JMGS I, MMGS II, MMGS III, and SMGS IV Officer Posts.
- Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I) 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Middle Management Grade Scale-II(MMGS II) 31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10-45950
- Middle Management Grade Scale –III(MMGS III) 42020-1310/5- 48570-1460/2-51490
- Senior Management Grade Scale –IV(SMGS IV) 50030-1460/4- 55870-1650/2-59170
Social Guidelines For Bank of India Recruitment Exam
The Online written test of Bank of India Officers’ Recruitment up to Grade IV will be conducted by following the social guidelines in the wake of COVID 19 Pandemic. Different reporting time will be printed for a set of candidates. Candidates must report much before the Reporting time to avoid crowding.
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- f. Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc)
- Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification. The name on the ID and on the Call Letter/Admit Card should be exactly the same.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
- The candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone
This two-stages exam selection process is a clear path to be an officer of Bank of India. Candidates who will be selected through interview, will be joining any of the banking sectors mentioned earlier as per the vacancies. The job location can be anywhere in India. One more thing, candidates who have made their mind, apply now and start preparing with your whole spirit and mind.