BPSC Head Master Recruitment 2022: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has invited online applications from aspiring teachers for the post of Head Masters. BPSC Head Master Application Link is available from 05 March to 28 March 2022. Post Graduate Candidates possessing Education Degree are eligible for BPSC Recruitment 2022.
Table of Contents
More than 6000 vacancies are available in Semi or Secondary Schools under Education Department, Govt. of Bihar, against advertisement number 02/2022.
Applicants who fulfill all the eligibility criteria and would submit their application as per norms will be called for a written exam of 150 marks. There will be no interview. You can check more details related to BPSC Head Master Vacancy 2022 such as category-wise vacancy, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus, the application process, etc. below.
BPSC Head Master Important Dates
- Starting Date for BPSC Head Master Application – 05 March 2022
- Last Date for BPSC Head Master Application – 28 March 2022
- BPSC Head Master Exam Date – to be notified
BPSC Head Master Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 6439
|Category||Vacancy Break Up|
BPSC Head Master Salary:
How to Apply for BPSC Head Master Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website of BPSC -www.onlinebosc.bihar.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will find the online registration link ‘ONLINE REGISTRATION’
- After registration login into your account
- Now, Pay the Exam Fee through Online / Offline Fee Mode
- Fill Application Form and then click on ‘Download filled Application’
BPSC Head Master Application Instructions
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Head Master
- The candidate should be citizen of India and a resident of Bihar State.
- Must be post-graduate from recognized university with at least 50% marks.
- B.Ed/B.A.Ed./B.Sc. Ed. From recogrized institution.
- Qualified in the ‘Teacher Eligibility Test’ conducted for teachers appointed on or after 2012.
BPSC Head Master Age Limit:
31 to 47 years
Selection Process for BPSC Head Master Posts
- Selection will be done on the basis of a written exam only. A merit list shall be prepared on the basis of the highest scores obtained.
- No interview will be conducted
BPSC Head Master Exam Pattern
There will be objective type questions on:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time||Negative Marking|
|General Studies||100||100||2 hours||0.25 Marks|
|Questions related to B.Ed||50||50|
BPSC Head Master Syllabus
|Official Notification Download Here||Download Notification|
|Application Link||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join telegram Link For More Government Jobs||टेलीग्राम डेली जॉब अपडेट|
|Join Facebook Group||Join Facebook Group|
BPSC Head Master Application Fee:
- General / OBC/ Other State – Rs. 750/-
- SC / ST / PH – Rs. 200/-
- Female Candidate (Bihar Dom.) – Rs. 200/-