BPSC Recruitment 2022: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) published a notice for hiring candidates as Assistant Teachers and Assistant Maulvi. Interested persons can submit their applications on the official website of the commission. BPSC Teacher Applications can be submitted from 05 December to 23 December 2022.
Table of Contents
More details on BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy, educational qualification, selection process, and other details in the notification which is provided below.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 05 December 2022
- Last Date of Online Application – 23 December 2022
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Assistant Teacher and Assistant Maulvi
- Assistant Teacher – Master’s Degree in Related Subject with Minimum Second Division Marks. B.Ed / M.Ed / PH.D
- Assistant Maulvi – Master’s Degree in English Subject with Minimum Second Division Marks. B.Ed / M.Ed / PH.D
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Males – 37 years
- Female, OBC – 40 years
- SC and ST – 42 years
Selection Criteria for BPSC Assistant Teacher and Assistant Maulvi Recruitment 2022
The selection will be done on the basis of a written exam and an interview.
How to Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2022?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on BPSC official website from 05 December to 23 December 2022.