BRO Recruitment 2022: Board Roads Wings, Board Roads Organization (BRO), General Reserve Engineer Force (GREF), Ministry of Defence is looking for candidates who can join BRO as tore Keeper Technical (SKT) and Multi Skilled Worker (MSW). Interested candidates are required ti submit an offline application through a Registered post along with acknowledgement.
Table of Contents
A total of 876 vacancies shall be filled through the recruitment drive out of which 377 vacancies for Store Keeper Technical and 499 for Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static).
It is to be noted that only Indian Male eligible candidates would be able to apply. The recruitment will be done under the advertisement number 02/2022.
BRO GRSE Important Dates
- BRO Notification Date – 28 May 2022
- BRO GRSE Online Application Last Date – within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
- BRO Exam Date – to be notified
BRO GRSE Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Category|
|Store Keeper Technical||157||53||26||103||38||377|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static||164||90||50||177||18||499|
BRO Salary 2022
- Store Keeper Technical: Pay Level 2 (Rs 19900-63200)
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static): Pay Level 1 (Rs 18,000- 56,900)
BRO GRSE Eligibility Criteria
Store Keeper Technical:
- 12th passed from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Having store keeping knowledge relating to vehicles or engineering equipment.
Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static):
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent. Possessing certificate of Mechanic Motor /Vehicles / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training. or Passed Class 2 course for Driver Plant and Mechanical Transport as laid down in Defence Service Regulations. (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from the office of Records/Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
- Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation.
- Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
- Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines
- SKT – 18 to 27 years
- MSW – 18 to 25 years
BRO GRSE Selection Process 2022
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Practical Test (Trade Test)
- Primary Medical Examination (PME)
How to Apply for BRO GRSE Recruitment 2022?
All applications quoting this advertisement number and post applied for should be submitted so as to reach to Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi Camp, Pune- 411015 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement from the candidates staying in plains and 60 days from the candidates those in the States of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Lahaul and Spit District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Ladakh division of Leh & Ladakh (UT), Andaman & Nicobar Islands (UT) and Lakshadweep (UT).