BSF Recruitment 2021 Notification: Boarder Security Force (BSF) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of GDMO & Specialists in BSF composite hospitals/BSF hospitals. Candidates can holding the required qualification can appear for walk-in-interview from 21 June 2021 to 30 June 2021.
Table of Contents
A total of 89 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process out of which 27 are for specialist post and 62 are for General Duty Medical Officer. Candidates can refer to this notification to check eligibility, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
BSF Recruitment Job Summary
|Notification||BSF Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT @bsf.gov.in: Walk-In for GDMO & Specialist Posts from 21 June onwards|
|Notification Date||May 15, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Jun 30, 2021|
|Organization||Border Security Force|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Medical , Other Funtional Area|
BSF Recruitment Important Dates:
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 21 to 30 June 2021
BSF Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Specialist – 27 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer- 62 Posts
BSF Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Specialist – Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned speciality; 1st years of experience for degree holders & 2nd years for diploma holder in the concerned speciality after PG/Diploma.
- General Duty Medical Officer- MBBS; Internship.
BSF Recruitment 2021 Salary
- Specialist – Rs. 85,000/-
- General Duty Medical Officer- Rs. 75,000/-
How to apply for BSF Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview from 21 June to 30 June 2021 in the Directorate General Boarder Security Force, Block No. 10, CGO Complex, New Delhi- 03 along with the documents.
Latest Government Jobs: