BSF Recruitment 2022 Notification: Border Security Force (BSF) is soon expected to release the notification for the appointment of combined (non gazetted) posts in Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ for SMT (Workshop). As per reports, Vacancies will be for the post of SI (Vehicle Mechanic), SI (Auto Electrician), SI (Store Keeper), Constable (OTRP), Constable (SKT), Constable (Fitter), Constable (Carpenter), Constable (Auto Elect), Constable (Vehicle Mechanic), Constable (BSTS), Constable (Welder), Constable (Painter), Constable (Upholster) and Constable (Turner).
Table of Contents
Candidates are advised for the notification to be published in the employment newspaper or on the official website. After the release of the notification, they can apply within 30 days.
Last Date – within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
BSF Workshop Vacancy Details
- SI (Vehicle Mechanic) -12
- SI (Auto Electrician) – 4
- SI (Store Keeper) – 6
- Constable (OTRP) Male – 8
- Constable (OTRP) Female – 1
- Constable (SKT) Male – 6
- Constable (Fitter) Male – 6
- Constable (Fitter) Female – 1
- Constable (Carpenter) Male – 4
- Constable (Auto Elect) Male – 9
- Constable (Auto Elect) Female – 1
- Constable (Vehicle Mechanic) Male – 17
- Constable (Vehicle Mechanic) Female – 3
- Constable (BSTS) Male – 6
- Constable (BSTS) Female – 1
- Constable (Welder) Male – 10
- Constable (Welder) Female – 1
- Constable (Painter) Male – 4
- Constable (Upholster) Male – 5
- Constable (Turner) Male – 5
- SI – Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 1,12,400/-
- Constable – Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69, 100/-
Eligibility Criteria for BSF Workshop Posts
- SI – Minimum three years of Diploma in Auto Mobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Auto Electrical Engineering from an institute recognized by the government.
- Constable – 10th class passed and ITI in respective trade. Minimum of three years of experience.
- SI – 30 years
- Constable – 18 to 25 years
How to Apply for BSF Workshop Recruitment 2022?
Candidates are required to log in to rectt.bsf.gov.in for submission of the application.