BTSC Recruitment 2023: Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Dairy Field Officer DFO / Dairy Technical Officer DTO. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through online mode at btsc.bih.nic.in.
Table of Contents
The online application commenced on 03 May 2023 and end on 02 June 2023. Candidates holding the requisite qualification, experience, selection criteria, and other details are here.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 03 May 2023
- Last date for submission of online application: 02 June 2023
BTSC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Dairy Field Officer DFO / Dairy Technical Officer DTO – 40 Posts
BTSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
B.Tech Degree in Dairy Technology/ B.SC Degree in Dairy Technology/2 Year Experience and IDD
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for General: 37 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for OBC/ EBC/ General (Female): 40 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ ST: 42 Years
How to apply for BTSC Recruitment 2023
The application process for BTSC JE Recruitment 2023 is expected to start in the first week of May 2023. Candidates can apply online through the official website of BTSC once the recruitment notification is released. Here are the steps to apply for BTSC JE Recruitment 2023:
Step 1: Check out www.btsc.bih.nic.in, BTSC’s official domain!
Step 2: The “Recruitment” button may be found on the main menu.
Step 3: The “BTSC JE Recruitment 2023” notice should be clicked on.
Step 4: Read the notification carefully and check if you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Step 5: Just click the “Apply Online” button.
Step 6: Fill in the required details in the application form such as personal details, educational qualifications, work experience, etc.
Step 7:You must provide digital versions of your picture ID, signature, and other identification papers.
Step 8: Submit your application fee over the web.
Step 9: Submit the application form.
Step 10: Get a copy of the application to keep on file.
BTSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for the post of Junior Engineer under BTSC JE Recruitment 2023 will consist of the following stages:
- Written Examination: The selection procedure will begin with a written test. The exam will consist of objective-type questions from the relevant engineering stream. The time allotted for the test is two hours.
- Personal Interview: Those who do well on the written test will be invited to an in-person interview. During the interview, the candidate’s technical expertise, interpersonal skills, and character will be evaluated.
- Document Verification: Candidates who clear the personal interview will be called for document verification. The documents will be verified to ensure the candidate’s eligibility for the post.
Documents Must be needed for BTSC JE 2023 Recruitment
- Scanned copy of the passport-sized photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Educational certificates (Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Work experience certificate (if applicable)
- Age proof (birth certificate, Aadhaar card, or any other government-issued ID)
- Bank Challan (for application fee payment)
- Any other relevant certificates or documents as per the recruitment notification
- For General/ OBC Candidates for the Other States: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ EBC/ Women in Bihar State: Rs.50/-