Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Central Bank of India (CBI) has published a notification for the post of Apprentice. Around 5000 vacancies are going to fill for the said posts. Candidates can apply online from 20 March 2023 through the official website. The last date for application is 03 April 2023.
Table of Contents
This is the golden opportunity for bank job seekers as graduates are eligible for the said position. Selected candidates will be engaged in branches/offices of UP, Gujarat, Dadra & Nagar Haveli & Daman & Diu, MP, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Haryana, Punjab, J&K, HP, TN, Puducherry, Kerala, Rajasthan, Uttrakhand, Delhi, Assam, Manipur, Nagaland, AP, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Tripura, Karnataka, AP, Telangana, Odisha, WB, Andaman & Nicobar, Sikkim, Goa, Maharashtra, Bihar, and Jharkhand.
Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Bank||Central Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||5000|
|Registration Dates||20 March to 03 April 2023|
|Salary||Rs. 10000 to 20000|
|Selection Process||Online Written Test (objective type)InterviewLocal Language Proof|
|Central Bank of India Apprentice Exam Date||April 2nd Week|
Central Bank of India Apprentice Vacancy
|State Wise Vacancy 2023||CBI 2023 Vacancy Apprentice|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli & Daman & Diu||3|
Central Bank of India Notification 2023
Central Bank of India Apprentice Notification is available on the official website in a PDF format. The candidates can check the details of the vacancy through the PDF.
Central Bank of India Apprentice Salary
|Rural/Semi-Urban branches||Rs. 10000|
|Urban branches||Rs. 15000|
|Metro branches||Rs. 20000|
Central Bank of India Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualifications recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 28 years
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the Apprentice website – link https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/apprenticeship/opportunityview/6412cbf5977ed17c321d25e2 and create your profile
- If the profile is already created on www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in (apprenticeship portal) then you will be prompted to Login & Apply.
- All applicants post successfully apply for apprenticeship will receive email communication from
- BFSI SSC containing bank details for payment of examination fee.
- All applicants will have to provide their personal information, category, name of scribe for PwD
- Candidates and also need to give their preference of 1/2/3 districts for their engagement, if selected
Central Bank of India Application Fee
- PWBD candidates – Rs.400/-+GST
- SC/ST All Women candidates – Rs.600/-+GST
- All Other Candidates – Rs. 800/-+GST