Central Railway Recruitment 2023 Sports Quota Notification: Central Railway (Railway Recruitment Cell) is inviting online applications from regular and eligible Central Railway for filling up 1303 vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer and Guard/Train Manager against GDCE Quota.
Table of Contents
Candidates should be regular employees of Central Railway on 1st August 2023 and appointed in Railways on or before 1st August 2023. Candidates, who resigned or transferred to another railway from Central Railway, will not be considered for empanelment.
GDCE 01/2023 dated 01/08
Central Railway Important Dates:
- Date of Publication in RRC/CR: 01.08.2023
- Opening Date & Time for ONLINE Registration & Filling of Application: 01.08.2023
- Closing Date & Time for ONLINE Registration & Filling of Application: 02.09.2023
Central Railway Recruitment 2023 Job Summary:
Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway invites ONLINE applications from regular and eligible employees (except RPF/RPSF) of Central Railway for the General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) for the following posts: Junior Engineer, Guard/Train Manager, ALP/Technician.
Central Railway Sports Quota Vacancy Details:
Refer to the table in the official notification for detailed vacancy information.
- Assistant Loco Pilot – 732
- Technicians – 255
- Junior Engineer – 234
- Guard/Train Manager – 82
Central Railway Sports Quota Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should be regular employees of Central Railway on or before 1st August 2023.
- Educational qualifications are specified for each post in Annexure ‘A’ of the notification.
- ALP – Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the trades OR 3 years Diploma OR Combination of various streams of these Engineering disciplines from a recognized Institution in lieu of ITI
- Technician – Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the trade.(OR) Matriculation / SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship in the trades mentioned.
- JE – Three years Diploma in ( OR (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams from a recognized University/ Institute.
- UR – 42 years
- OBC – 45 years
- SC/ST – 47 years
How to Download Notification:
Visit the official website of RRC/CR at www.rrccr.com to download the detailed notification.
How to Apply for Central Railway Sports Quota Jobs:
- Visit the RRC/CR’s official website www.rrccr.com.
- Click here for filling out the application for GDCE Notification No. RRC/CR/GDCE/01-2023
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Fill in employee ID number (11 digits) and date of birth and click continue.
- Fill in personal information and e-mail Address and Mobile number. On submission of the required details, an e-mail/SMS will be received in the registered e-mail Id/Mobile number. Open the inbox of your registered e-mail/SMS and note the registration number and password.
- Login using the Registration number & password sent in the e-mail/SMS.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph/specimen signature, self-attested certificates in proof of date of birth, educational/technical qualifications, and caste certificate i.e.SC/ST/OBC.
- Submit the application
- Selection involves Computer Based Test (CBT) and other stages as applicable for each post.
- The detailed process is explained in the notification.
- Different disciplines for Junior Engineer posts are mapped in accordance with educational qualifications.
- Read the full notification for detailed information about the job posts, eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, and selection process.
- Be cautious of fake websites and job scams.
For more details, refer to the official notification with Notification No. GDCE 01/2023 dated 01/08 on the CR website.