Central Silk Board Recruitment 2021 Notification: Central Silk Board (CSB), Bangalore has released recruitment notification for the 60 Trainer and Training Assistant posts on contractual basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 17 November 2021.
Applying candidates should note that selection for Central Silk Board Recruitment 2021 Notification will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the interview which will be conducted at Varanasi in the last week of November 2021.
Table of Contents
Candidates willing to apply for Central Silk Board Recruitment 2021 Notification should note that they should have fulfill certain educational qualification including 10th pass/12th pass/ITI with additional eligibility as mentioned in the notification. You can check application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection process and other detail here.
|Notification||Central Silk Board Recruitment 2021: Notification Out for 60 Trainer & Other Posts @csb.gov.in, Check Eligibility|
|Notification Date||8 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||17 Nov, 2021|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Senior Secondary, Graduate|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
Notification Details for Central Silk Board Recruitment
No. CSB/ 2(269)/SAMARTH/CBT/VARANASI CLUSTER
Important Date Central Silk Board Recruitment
Last Date for Submission of Application: 17 November 2021
Vacancy Details Central Silk Board Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria Central Silk Board Recruitment
Trainer-For NSQF Level 1 and 2 Courses:
- 10th pass with 8 years of experience or
- 12th pass with 7 years of experience or
- ITI with 5 years of experience or
- Diploma in Engineering /Graduate in Sciences with 3 years of experience or
- Graduate in Engineering with 1 year of experience
For NSQF Level 3 and 4 Courses:
- ITI with 10 years of experience or
- Diploma in Engineering /Graduate in Sciences with 5 years of experience or
- Graduate in Engineering with 2 year of experience
- 10th pass with 5 years of experience or
- 12th pass with 3 years of experience or
- ITI with one year of experience
How to Apply Central Silk Board Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates can send their filled in application along with the supporting documents through email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17.11.2021 (6:00PM).