Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification: There is great news for the youth who are dreaming of a job in the police department. Mega recruitment of constable has come out in Bihar Police. Central Selection Board of Constables (CSBC), Bihar has issued a notification for the recruitment of 21391 posts of constable in the police department of the state.
Table of Contents
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 20 June to 20 July 2023 by visiting the official website of CSBC. Under Bihar Police Constable Vacancy 2023, the selection of candidates will be done on the basis of physical criteria, physical efficiency test, written test.
Detailed information about departmental advertisement, selection process, educational qualification, age, details of posts etc. of this recruitment are given below in this post.
Bihar (CSBC) Police Constable Vacancy 2023 Overview
Bihar Central Selection Council (Constable Recruitment) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 21,391 posts. For this, the application process will start from June 20, 2023, while the last date for applying has been kept as July 20. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the CSBC website csbc.bih.nic.in.
|Recruitment Organization||Central Selection Board of Constables (CSBC), Bihar|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 21700-69100/- (Level-3)|
|Application Start||20 June 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||20 July 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Bihar Police Vacancy 2023|
Bihar Police Constable Category Wise Vacancy
Candidates of Bihar State who want to get post wise details of notification released by Bihar Police Department. They can check the below table.
|Category||No. of Post|
Eligibility Criteria For Bihar Police Bharti 2023
For Bihar Police constable recruitment (Bihar Police New Vacancy 2023), the selection council has kept the educational qualification as 12th pass.
|Constable||Candidate Must Passed 12th (Intermediate) From a Recognized Board|
Age will be calculated on the basis of 1 August 2023
Minimum Age – 18 Years
|Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|General (Male & Female)||25 Years|
|OBC/EBC (Male & Female)||For Male – 27 Years|
For Female – 28 Years
|SC/ ST (Male & Female)||30 Years|
Pay the Application Form Fee through ‘Online’ Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card or ‘Offline’ by Bank Challan.
|UR/ OBC/ EBC/ Other State Application||Rs. 675/-|
|SC/ ST/ Female||Rs. 180/-|
Bihar Police Constable Vacancy 2023 Selection Process
- Written Exam (Qualifying)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Running- 50 Marks
- Shot Put (Gola Phenk)- 25 Marks
- High Jump- 25 Marks
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Final Merit List
PET & PST For Bihar Constable Vacancy 2023
|Test||For Male Candidates||For Female Candidates|
|Height||Gen/ BC: 165 cm|
SC/ ST: 160 cm
|All Category 155 cm|
|Running||1.6 Km Running in 06 Min.||1 Km Running in 05 Min.|
|High Jump||4 Feet||3 Feet|
How To Apply Bihar Police Constable Bharti 2023
Eligible and interested candidates for Bihar Police Constable Vacancy can submit the application form online before the last date by visiting the official website of Central Selection Board Constable Recruitment csbc.bih.nic.in.
- First of all go to the site of Central Selection Board of Constables (CSBC), Bihar @ csbc.bih.nic.in.
- Then click on the online form link.
- Click on the link “Bihar Police Constable Online Form” on the main page.
- Here a new window will open in front of you, in which the application form will open, it has to be filled carefully.
- Bihar Police Constable Job Application Fee has to be submitted online.
- Finally after submitting, take a print out of the Bihar Police Constable Vacancy Form.
Important Documents For CSBC Recruitment 2023
- Aadhar Card
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Cast Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Mobile Number
Syllabus For Bihar Police Vacancy 2023
- The level of written examination of Bihar Police will be that of 10th class (Matriculation) or its equivalent level of Bihar School Examination Board.
- The written test will have objective type questions related to Hindi, English, Mathematics, Social Science (History, Geography, Civics, Economics), Science (Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany) and General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Candidates who obtain less than 30% marks in the written test will be declared unsuccessful for the physical efficiency test.
The exam pattern is given below.
- Negative Marking: No
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of Exam: Objective Type OMR Based Test
|English, Hindi, Maths, Social Science, Science, General Knowledge||100||100|
Salary Of Bihar Police Constable
The candidates who will be selected under Bihar Police Constable Recruitment will be paid salary per month by the Government of Bihar on the basis of seventh pay scale of Rs. 21,700 – 69,100 per month.
|Basic pay at the time of joining||INR 21,700/-|
|Gross salary per month||INR 30,000/- – 40,000/-|
|House Rent Allowance||8 to 16%|