CSIR Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023 Job Notification: The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research [CSIR] has published a job notification in the Employment News from 31 December 2022-06 January 2023 for 34 Gr. III Technical Assistant post on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for CSIR Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023 Job Notification on or before 17 January 2023.
Table of Contents
To apply for CSIR Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023 Job Notification, candidates should have certain educational qualifications including Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology/Electrical Engineering / Technology/ Mechanical Engineering / Technology/B.Sc. [Life Science]/B.Sc. [Chemistry]/B.Sc. [Physics] with additional eligibility as mentioned in the notification.
As per the selection process, the candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Trade Test and those who qualify for the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination Selection for these posts will be done on the basis of the performance candidates in the OMR Based or Computer Based Objective Type Multiple Choice Examination.
Advt No: R&A/01/2022
Last date for submission of online applications: 17 January 2023
|Notification||CSIR Recruitment 2023 For Technical Assistant Posts, Apply Online|
|Last Date Of Submission||17 Jan 2023|
|Organization/ Department||The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research|
|Education Qual||B.sc, Diploma|
|Total Post||34 Post|
|Post Details||Technical Assistant|
Related Govt Jobs
TSPSC Recruitment 2023 for 148 Agriculture Officer Posts, Apply Online
MRPL Recruitment 2023 For Assistant Engineer and Other Posts, Apply Online
BRO GREF Recruitment 2023 For 567 Mechanic, Operator and Other Posts, Notification Soon
SLC DU Recruitment 2023 For 106 Assistant Professor Posts, Check Eligibility Apply Online
Satyawati College DU Recruitment 2023 For 93 Assistant Professor Posts, Apply Online
Vacancy Details CSIR Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
[UR-14, 12-OBC (NCL),01-SC, 04-ST, 03-EWS]
Eligibility Criteria CSIR Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should have a Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology of at least 03 years full-time duration, with a minimum of 60% marks and experience of 02 years in the relevant area/ field. OR
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology of at least 02years full-time duration in case of lateral admission in the diploma course, with a minimum of 60% marks and experience of 02 years in the relevant area/ field. OR
- B.Sc. [Computer Science] or equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks and one year
- experience in a relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/ Organization.
- Candidates are advised to check the notification link for details of the Post Code
- & Vacancy details/Essential Qualification/Pay level/No. of Posts/Upper Age Limit and other updates.
How To Download CSIR Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research [CSIR]-https://www.csir.res.in/
- Go to the News and Events Section on the home page.
- Click on the link – ‘ Advertisement for the post of Gr. III Technical Assistant – 2022 – reg. ‘ available on the home page.
- Now you will get the PDF of the CSIR Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023 Job Notification in a new window.
- Download CSIR Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023 Job Notification and save the same for your future reference.
|Official Notification Download Here||Notification Download|
|Application Link||Apply Online|
|Join The Telegram Link For More Government Jobs||टेलीग्राम डेली जॉब अपडेट|
|Join Facebook Group||Join Facebook Group|
How To Apply for CSIR Technical Assistant Job Notification 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by accessing the website https://www.csir.res.in/career-opportunities/recruitment or accessing the link “Technical Assistant” available on CSIR Website https://recruitment.csir.res.in on or before 17 January 2023.