CWC Recruitment 2023 Notification: Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) has invited online applications for the 153 various posts including Accountant, Junior Technical Assistant, Assistant Engineer, Superintendent & other posts on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts on or before September 24, 2023.
Table of Contents
To apply for CWC Recruitment 2023 Notification, candidates should have certain educational qualifications including a Degree in Electrical Engineering/B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs/Graduate Degree in any discipline/Degree in Agriculture with additional eligibility as mentioned in the notification, You can get all the detailed regarding the CWC Recruitment 2023 drive including educational qualification, age limit, salary, how to apply, selection process and others here.
CWC Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- Opening date of online application: August 26, 2023
- Closing date of application: September 24, 2023
- Payment of Application Fees- Online: August 26 to September 24, 2023
- Download of Call letter for Examination: Around 10 days before the exam
- Online Examination (Tentative dates): Will be intimated later
- Download of call letters for Interview/ Document verification: Will be intimated later
CWC Recruitment 2023: Job Overview
|Organisation||Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC)|
|Name of posts||Assistant Engineer and others|
|Number of posts||153|
|Last date to apply||September 24, 2023|
CWC AE Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)-18
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)-05
- Superintendent (General)-11
- Junior Technical Assistant-81
- Superintendent (General)- SRD (NE)-02
- Junior Technical Assistant- SRD (NE)-10
- Junior Technical Assistant- SRD (UT of Ladakh)-02
CWC MO Recruitment 2023: Minimum Educational Qualifications
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)-Degree in Civil Engineering
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)-Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Accountant-B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department with about three years’ experience in Maintaining and auditing of Accounts in Industrial / Commercial /Departmental Undertakings.
- Superintendent (General)-Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution.
- Junior Technical Assistant-Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry, or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects
- Superintendent (General)- SRD (NE)-Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution
- Junior Technical Assistant- SRD (NE)-Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects
- Junior Technical Assistant- SRD (UT of Ladakh)-Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects
- Candidate should have an M.B.B.S. or equivalent degree from a medical College or medical institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- You are advised to check the notification link for details of the eligibility for the post.
CWC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of a written test followed by interview and document verification as mentioned in the notification for various posts.
How To Apply For CWC Recruitment 2023?
- You can apply online for these posts after following the steps given below.
- Step 1: Visit to the official website- www.cewacor.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the link ‘Career @CWC (Direct Recruitment)’ and then click on the option.
- Step 3: Read the instructions given on the Home page of the website.
- Step 4: Click on the link to apply online for Advt no. 2023/1 on the home page to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Step 5: To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter your Name, Contact details and Email
- Step 7: Note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Step 8: Please take a printout of the application for future reference.