DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Job Notification: Defence Scientific Information & Documentation Centre (DESIDOC) under the aegis of Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO), the Ministry of Defence has released notification for the 21 posts of Library & Information Science in the Employment News (28 January-03 February) 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts within 21 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News.
Table of Contents
Candidates having certain educational qualifications including Degree/Diploma in Library & Information Science with additional eligibility can apply online for these posts.
Candidates should note that it is mandatory for them to enrol on National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal (http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in) before applying for apprenticeship training. Candidates will be selected on an interview basis after being shortlisted on a merit basis (percentage/marks of essential qualification).
DRDO Job Summary
|Notification||DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2023 For Grduate Apprentice Posts, Apply Online|
|Last Date Of Submission||30 Feb 2023|
|Education Qual||Diploma, B.Tech, B.E|
|Total Post||21 Posts|
|Post Details||Graduate Apprentice Posts|
Important Dates DRDO Recruitment 2023
Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News.
Related Govt Jobs
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 For Graduate/Diploma Apprentice Posts, Apply Online
MHA IB Recruitment 2023 for 1675 MTS and Security Assistant/Executive Posts, Apply Online
CSPGCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 for 105 ITI Apprentice Posts, Get Details Apply Online
SAIL Bhilai Apprentice Recruitment 2023 For 120 Diploma and Graduate Apprentice Posts, Apply Online
MDL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 for 200 Graduate/Diploma Apprentice Posts, Apply Online
Vacancy Details DRDO Job Notification 2023
- Library & Information Science-21
Eligibility Criteria DRDO Recruitment 2023 Job Notification
1. Degree in Library & Information Science from a recognized University/Institute
2. Diploma in Library Science (Two Years) from a recognized University/Institute.
Candidates are advised to check the notification link for details of the eligibility/age limit/Stipend Rate/selection process and others for the posts.
How To Download DRDO Recruitment 2023 Job Notification
- Visit the official website of the Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO)-https://drdo.gov.in.
- Go to the Career Section on the home page.
- Click on the link – ‘ Application for Engagement of Apprentices (under Apprentice Act 1961) for one year in DESIDOC, Delhi’ available on the home page.
- Now you will get the PDF of the DRDO Recruitment 2023 Job Notification in a new window.
- Download DRDO Recruitment 2023 Job Notification and save the same for your future reference.
How To Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2023 Job Notification
Candidates will have to download the application form and after filling out the application form along with the required documents as mentioned in the notification and send the same via email/by post to the address given on the notification. The last date for submission of the application is within 21 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News.