DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment 2022: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) has issued the notification for Admin & Allied CETPAM 10 (A&A) Posts in the employment newspaper (05 Nov 2022) and on its official website i.e. drdo.gov.in. DRDO CEPTAM Applications will be invited online for which the link will be available on 07 November 2022. The last date of the application is 07 December 2022.
Table of Contents
A total of 1061 vacancies announced for the post of Stenographer Grade-I, Junior Translation Officer (JTO), Stenographer Grade-II, Administrative Assistant ‘A’, Store Assistant ‘A’ Security Assistant ‘A’ Vehicle Operator ‘A’, Fire Engine Driver ‘A’, and Fireman.
The candidates can check vacancies, eligibility, registration, application and selection process below:
|Starting Date of DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Online Application Link||07 November 2022|
|Last Date of DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Online Application Link||07 December 2022|
|DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Exam Date||to be announced|
DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Recruitment 2022
The candidates can check the qualification below:
- Stenographer Grade-1 – Graduation and : Dictation: 10 minutes @ 100 words per minute. Transcription 40 minutes (English), (only on computers).
- Junior Translation Officer (JTO) – Master’s degree of a recognized university in English/Hindi with Hindi/English as compulsory/elective subject at the degree level OR Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi as the medium of instruction and examination with English as a compulsory subject at degree level OR Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as medium of examination and other as a main subject plus recognized Diploma or Certificate Course in translation from Hindi and English and vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi English and vice versa in Central or State Government offices, including Government of India Undertakings.
- Stenographer Grade-II – 12th passed. Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 minutes (English), (only on computers).
- Administrative Assistant ‘A’ – 12th passed and English Typing @ 35 words per minute (35 words per minute correspond to 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word) OR Hindi Typing 30 words per minutes (30 words per minutes correspond to 9000 KDPH on an average of 5
key depressions for each word). Time allowed -10 minutes.
- Store Assistant ‘A’ – 12th passed and Typing
- Security Assistant ‘A’ – 12th passed and Physical Qualification
- Vehicle Operator ‘A’ – 10th Passed and LMV & HMV License. 3 years of experience required
- Fire Engine Driver ‘A’ – 10th Passed. Possession of a valid driving license for two or three
wheelers and light and heavy vehicles, and Knowledge of Traffic regulations. Physical fitness and capability for strenuous duties
- Fireman – 12th passed and Physical Qualification
18 to 30 years
DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Salary:
|Stenographer Grade-I||Level 6 (Rs. 35400 – 112400)|
|Junior Translation Officer (JTO)||Level 6 (Rs. 35400 – 112400)|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Level 4 (Rs. 25500- 81100)|
|Administrative Assistant ‘A’||Level 2 (Rs. 19900 – 63200)|
|Store Assistant ‘A’||Level 2 (Rs. 19900 – 63200)|
|Security Assistant ‘A’||Level 2 (Rs. 19900 – 63200)|
|Vehicle Operator ‘A’||Level 2 (Rs. 19900 – 63200)|
|Fire Engine Driver ‘A’||Level 2 (Rs. 19900 – 63200)|
|Fireman||Level 2 (Rs. 19900 – 63200)|
Selection Process for DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A
The selection will be done on the basis of:
Tier 1 – Computer Based Test
Tier 2 – Trade/Skill/Physical Fitness and Capability Test, whereever applicable
Tier 3 – Descriptive in Nature
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment Notification Download
DRDO CEPTAM 10 Online Application Link
How to Apply for DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the website of DRDO CEPATM i.e. drdo.gov.in/ceptm-advertisement/1782 and then click on ‘Click here to submit Online Application Form under CEPTAM-10/ Admin & Allied CETPAM 10 (A&A)advertisement’
- Register for the post
- After registration,login into your account
- Fill your Basic/Personal Details, Qualification Details, and Other Details
- Pay Fees