DRDO CFEES Recruitment 2023 Notification for ITI Apprentice Trainee: Centre for Fire, Explosive and Environment Safety (CFEES)-DRDO has invited online applications for the Apprentice posts in the Employment News (24 – 30) June 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the newspaper.
Selection for these posts will be done by shortlisting on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam (ITI) followed by a Screening test/interview.
Table of Contents
Under the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961, the Director of Centre for Fire, Explosive and Environment Safety (CFEES), Brig. SK Mazumdar Marg, Timapur, Delhi, invites online applications from eligible candidates for ITI apprenticeship training as per the details given below:
Closing Date for Online Registration: 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the newspaper
DRDO CFEES ITI Apprentice Job Summary:
The Centre for Fire, Explosive and Environment Safety (CFEES) DRDO is offering ITI apprenticeship training in various trades. The duration of the training will be strictly in accordance with the Apprentices Act, 1961, and Apprenticeship Rules.
DRDO CFEES ITI Apprentice Vacancy Details:
|1||Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV)||01|
|5||Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||06|
|6||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||18|
Note: The number of vacancies mentioned above is indicative and may change based on the final assessment of eligible applications.
DRDO CFEES Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Part-1 Essential Qualification: Candidates should have passed out from an ITI duly recognized by NCVT (National Council for Vocational Training) as per the Gazette Notification of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship. The minimum duration of the ITI course should be two years, except for the Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) trade.
(as on the closing date of application): Minimum Age Limit: 18 years Maximum Age Limit:
- Unreserved category: 27 years
- OBC: 30 years
- SC/ST: 32 years
- PWD: 37 years
How To Download DRDO CFEES Apprentice notification:
Interested candidates can visit the official website of the Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) at rac.gov.in for detailed notification and instructions.
How to Apply for DRDO CFEES Apprentice Job:
- Applications are to be submitted online through the official website.
- Candidates must fill in the correct details in all the required fields and upload scanned copies of all mandatory documents, including community certificate, address proof, email, and mobile number.
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam should be mentioned in percentage. In the case of CGPA, candidates should convert the CGPA into a percentage as per their University norms.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application form along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of the interview/document verification at CFEES, Delhi.
DRDO ITI Apprentice Job Important Links
Selection Process for DRDO CFEES Recruitment 2023:
- ITI Apprentice Trainees: Selection will be based on shortlisting candidates on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam (ITI), followed by a screening test/interview.
- Shortlisted candidates for the interview will be informed through email/SMS. Candidates should regularly check for the exact date and time of the interview/screening test.
- The screening test/interview will be conducted at CFEES, Delhi, as per the dates sent through email/SMS.
Duration of Training & Stipend: Candidates finally selected for the apprenticeship training for one year will be eligible for a stipend as per the Government of India rules. The current stipend for ITI apprenticeship is Rs. 7000/- per month. No other allowances will be paid during the entire period of apprenticeship training.
- The selection and training of apprentices are strictly in compliance with the provisions of the Apprentices Act 1961. Employment is not guaranteed upon completion of the training.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for the apprenticeship training. Any discrepancy or false information provided will result in the withdrawal of the candidature/appointment.
- All applicants are required to bring the necessary documents mentioned in the advertisement along with the printout of the application form during the interview/document verification.
- Candidates will be informed of the selection status through the email provided in their application form.
- Finally, selected candidates need to produce a valid police verification certificate at the time of joining from their place of last residence or permanent address
- Quarters/Hostel accommodation will not be provided by CFEES during the entire training period.
DRDO Recruitment 2023 Faq
What are the Important Dates for DRDO CFEES Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the newspaper.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for DRDO CFEES ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Candidates should have passed out the ITI Certificate recognized by NCVT.
What are the Jobs in DRDO CFEES Recruitment 2023?
Centre for Fire, Explosive and Environment Safety (CFEES)-DRDO has invited online applications for the 35 Apprentice posts.