DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has invited applications for the 68 Graduate/Technician Apprentice posts on its official website. These positions are available at Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur, a premier Laboratory of Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts on or before October 6, 2023.
Table of Contents
To apply for the DRDO Recruitment 2023 drive, candidates should have requisite educational qualifications including B.E/B. Tech in concerned trades with additional eligibility as mentioned in the notification.
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment Notification Details
Advt. No. ITR/HRD/AT/08/2023
DRDO Important Dates:
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 6th October 2023
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Job Summary:
Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur, a premier Laboratory of Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), is inviting applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals for the engagement of Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for a period of one year. The recruitment is for various disciplines as listed below:
DRDO Graduate/Technician Apprentice Vacancy Details
|SL. No||Apprenticeship Training Category||Essential Qualification||Total Vacancies||Stipend (Per month)|
|01||Graduate Apprentice||B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering, and more||06||Rs. 9000/-|
|02||Graduate Apprentice||B.E/B.Tech in Electronics Engineering, and more||06||Rs. 9000/-|
|03||Graduate Apprentice||B.E/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering||02||Rs. 9000/-|
|04||Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering, and more||09||Rs. 8000/-|
|05||Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||Diploma in Electronics Engineering, and more||09||Rs. 8000/-|
|06||Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||Diploma in Electrical Engineering||02||Rs. 8000/-|
|07||Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||Diploma in Cinematography, Medical Lab Technology, and more||02||Rs. 8000/-|
DRDO Graduate/Technician Apprentice Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduate Apprentice-Candidates should have BE/ B Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics / Telecommunication/ Electrical or equivalent OR BLic Science/ BBA/ B Com/Electronics (Robotics)/Library Science/Safety Engineering/Administration / HR/Financial Accounting/Cost Accounting and others trade.
- Technician Apprentice-Diploma in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics / Telecommunication/ Electrical/ Cinematography / Medical Laboratory Technology/and other trades or equivalent.
- B.E/B.Tech/Diploma candidates must have registered their names at https://www.nats.education.gov.in.
- BBA/B.Com candidates must have registered their names at https://portalbopter.com.
- Candidates who have passed their respective degrees in 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023 are eligible to apply.
- Postgraduate qualification holders are not eligible.
- Only regular candidates are eligible.
- Candidates with one year or more of training/job experience after essential qualifications are not eligible.
DRDO Apprentice Important links
How to Apply for Graduate/Technician Apprentice Posts:
- Download the prescribed application form from the official website www.drde.gov.in.
- Fill in the form with accurate details and attach self-attested photocopies of educational certificates, caste certificates, and identity proof.
- Send the typed application form along with documents via Speed Post/Registered Post to: “Director, Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur, Balasore, Odisha-756025” on or before 6th October 2023.
- Clearly mention on the envelope: “Application for Apprenticeship Training: Category… & Subject/Discipline…”
DRDO Recruitment 2023: Stipend (Per month)
- Graduate Apprentice-Rs. 9000/-
- Technician Apprentice-Rs. 8000/-
- Selection will be based on a Written Test, Personal Interview, or both for shortlisted candidates.
Terms & Conditions:
- All correspondence will be done through email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The training period is 12 months.
- A Medical Fitness Certificate is required at the time of joining.
- Verification of credentials will be conducted for selected candidates.
- No TA/DA will be provided.
- Selected candidates must execute a 12-month training contract.
- It is not obligatory to offer employment after training.
- Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification.
- The number of seats for apprenticeship training may change.
- Canvassing will result in the cancellation of candidature.
- ITR reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the advertisement/selection process if needed.
- Legal jurisdiction is the Hon’ble High Court of Odisha, Cuttack.