DRDO NSTL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification For Graduate/Diploma/ITI Apprenticeship: Naval Science & Technological Laboratory (NSTL), Visakhapatnam which is a premier Laboratory of DRDO has released a notification in the Employment News (24 – 30) June 2023. Under this recruitment drive, the organization will be recruiting for the 62 Graduate/Diploma/ITI Apprentice posts in different disciplines.
Table of Contents
Closing Date of receipt of Application: 15 days from the date of publication of Advt. in the Employment News
- Name: Naval Science & Technological Laboratory (NSTL)
- Ministry: Ministry of Defence, Government of India
Job Summary: Naval Science & Technological Laboratory (NSTL), Visakhapatnam, a premier Laboratory of DRDO, is inviting online applications for apprenticeship training. The training period is for one year (2023-2024) and is open to eligible Graduate/Diploma/ITI candidates from Indian Nationals. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts. The Last date for receipt of the application is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
DRDO NSTL Apprentice Vacancy Details:
|Discipline||No. of Candidates to be recruited||STIPEND PER MONTH|
|B.Tech/B.E. (Graduate Apprentice)||Mechanical Engg.||28|
|Computer Science Engg.|
|Electronics & Communication Engg.|
|Electronics & Instrumentation|
|Electrical & Electronics Engg.|
|Technician (Diploma Apprentice)||Computer Science Engg.||23|
|Electrical & Electronics Engg.|
|Electronics & Instrumentation|
|Commercial and Computer Practice|
|ITI (Trade Apprentice)||CNC Operator||11|
|Computer Operator & Programming|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)|
Total: 62 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO NSTL Apprentice Job:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed their educational qualifications in the respective disciplines during the years 2021, 2022 & 2023.
- Age Limit: Candidates should not be less than 18 years of age as of the closing date of the application.
DRDO NSTL Apprentice Jobs Stipend per month
Trade Apprentice-As per the rates prescribed by the government of India
How to Download DRDO NSTL Recruitment 2023 Notification:
For detailed advertisement, please visit the official website drdo.gov.in.
DRDO NSTL Important Links:
How to Apply for DRDO NSTL Apprentice Posts:
- Before filling out the application form, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates registered in the respective portals should submit their scanned copy of the application in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-A) to the email id: email@example.com.
- Candidates need to fill up the correct details against all the fields of the application (Annexure-A) and upload scanned copies of all mandatory documents. Candidates should also bring a signed copy of the application (Annexure-A) and original certificates at the time of selection/document verification.
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam should be mentioned in percentage. In the case of CGPA, candidates should convert the CGPA into a percentage as per their university norms, which will be verified during document verification.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining at NSTL, Visakhapatnam.
- Online applications received after the last date will not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.
Selection Process for DRDO NSTL Apprentice Job:
Selection will be made on the basis of Academic Merit/Written Test/Interview, as required, subject to satisfactory verification of the documents.
Terms & Conditions for Apprenticeship Training:
- All the qualifications must be from Indian Institutions recognized by the Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- Registration of B.E./B.Tech/Diploma Candidates should be made on www.mhrdnats.gov.in, and ITI Candidates should be registered on www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
- Regular Candidates who have completed their education qualifications during the years 2021, 2022 & 2023 are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates with post-graduate qualifications are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have already undergone Apprenticeship Training or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship Training under any organization are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates with more than one-year work experience are not eligible to apply.
- The tenure of Apprenticeship Training for the above trades would be 12 months, commencing from the execution of the Contract of Apprenticeship.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants called for any stage of the selection process.
- The engagement and training are strictly in compliance with the provisions of the Apprenticeship Act 1961, and there is no obligation for the employment of apprentices upon completion of their training.
- No transport or accommodation will be provided by the establishment at the time of the interview and during the training period.
- NSTL reserves all the rights to withdraw/cancel the advertisement/selection process if circumstances so warrant without assigning any reason thereof.
- The number of apprentices mentioned above is only indicative and may change at a later stage depending on the final assessment of eligible applications received.
- Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of the selection process or during the training period.
DRDO NSTL Recruitment 2023 faq
What are the Important Dates for DRDO NSTL Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
The Last date for receipt of the application is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for DRDO NSTL Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
a. Graduate Apprentice (B.Tech/B.E.): The candidate should have completed a B.Tech/B.E. degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized institution or university.
b. Diploma Apprentice (Technician): The candidate should have completed a Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline from a recognized institution or university.
c. ITI Apprentice (Trade): The candidate should have completed ITI in the relevant trade from a recognized institution.
What are the Jobs in DRDO NSTL Recruitment 2023?
Naval Science & Technological Laboratory (NSTL) under the DRDO has invited online applications for the 62 Graduate/Diploma/ITI Apprentice posts.