DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2021: Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Odisha has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Contractual Hindi, Sanskrit, and Physical Education Teacher. All interested candidates can apply to the posts from 23 August 2021 onwards at dseodisha.in. The last date of application is 14 September 2021.
Table of Contents
A total of 4610 vacancies will be recruited out of which 2055 vacancies are for Hindi Teacher, 1304 are for Sanskrit Teacher and 1260 are for Physical Education Teacher. The selection will be made on the basis of the result of the Computer Based Competitive Examination. A candidate has to secure a minimum of 25% marks (20% in case of candidates of SC/ST/PWD category) Paper I and 35% marks in paper 2 to qualify in the exam. The candidates can check this article to know the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection criteria, and other details here.
DSE Odisha Teacher Job Summary
|Notification||DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2021: 4619 Vacancies Notified, Apply Online from 23 Aug onwards @dseodisha.in|
|Notification Date||Aug 16, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Sep 15, 2021|
|Organization||Teacher Recruitment Boards, Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Education, Other Functional Area|
- Commencement of submission of online application: 23 August 2021
- Last date of submission of online application: 14 September 2021
DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Hindi Teacher – 2055 Posts
- Sanskrit Teacher – 1304 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher – 1260 Posts
DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Classical Teacher (Sanskrit) – Bachelor’s Degree with Sanskrit as one of the electives /optional/Honours /pass subjects from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) and Shiksha Shastri (Sanskrit) a course prescribed by NCTE, from a recognized University/Institution OR Shastri (Sanskrit) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) from a recognized university and Shiksha Shastri (Sanskrit), a course prescribed by NCTE, from a recognized University institution.
- Hindi Teacher – Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Hindi as one of the electives/Optional/Pass/Honours subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and Hindi Shikshan Parangat from Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra, B.H.Ed., a course prescribed by NCTE, from a recognized University/ Institution and B. Ed in Hindi, a course prescribed by NCTE, from Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha, Madras or Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD /SEBC candidates) with one of the following qualifications; Rastrabhasa Ratna from Rastrabhasa Prachar Samiti, Wardha, Shastri (Hindi) from Orissa Rastrabhasa Parishad, Puri, Snataka (Acquired by June-2005, the date up to which the temporary recognition has been granted) from Hindi Shiksha Samiti, Orissa, Cuttack.
- Physical Education Teacher – +2 or its equivalent examination from a recognised institution with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% or SC/ST/PH/ SEBC candidates) and C.P.Ed./ B.P.Ed./ M.P. Ed from a recognized Board/University.
|Official Notification Download Here||Click Here|
|Application Link||to active from 23 August|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join telegram Link For More Government Jobs||टेलीग्राम डेली जॉब अपडेट|
|Join Facebook Group||Join Facebook Group|
Apply Online link – to active from 23 August
How to apply for DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode from 23 August to 14 September 2021. After submitting the online applications, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
SC, ST, and PWD category – Rs. 400/-
All others – Rs. 600/-