ECIL(Electronics Corporation of India Limited ) Job 2021: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Junior Artisan, Scientific Assistant-A, and Office Assistant. Eligible and interested persons can appear for a walk-in interview on 17 and 18 April 2021.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following positions purely on fixed tenure contract basis, for a period of 04 (Four) years (subject to project requirement and satisfactory performance of the candidates) to work at Sites/Customer premises (Mysore, Karnataka) for the project requirements of Customer Support Division.
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Job Summary
|Notification||ECIL Recruitment 2021 for 111 Junior Artisan, Scientific Assistant-A, and Office Assistant Posts Apply Online|
|Last Date of Submission||Apr 18, 2021|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Graduate|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Important Date:
- Walk-in-interview Date: 17 and 18 April 2021
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Scientific Assistant-A on Contract: 24 Posts
- Junior Artisan on Contract: 86 Posts
- Office Assistant on Contract: 01 Post
ECIL Recruitment 2021Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Scientific Assistant-A on Contract: First class Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Power Electronics/Industrial Electronics/Instrumentation/Process Instrumentation/Mechanical/Mechatronics/Robotic & Automation Engineering from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education.
- Junior Artisan on Contract: Should have passed ITI (02 years) in the trades of Electrical/Electronics/Power Electronics/Industrial Electronics/Instrumentation/Process Instrumentation/Mechanical (Fitter/Diesel Mechanic).
- Office Assistant on Contract: Should have passed B.Sc./B.A./B.Com degree from any recognized Institute/University with minimum two years post qualification experience in the field of Office up keeping, Security regulations and handling of manpower entry & exit at the workplace. Preference shall be given to the candidates with more relevant experience.
ECIL Recruitment 2021 How to Apply?
Eligible and interested persons can appear for walk-in-interview on 17 and 18 April 2021. Eligible candidates may download the Application Form from official website (www.ecil.co.in) and should report at 10:00 hrs. at the venue with duly filled in application along with all certificates as mentioned above and recent passport size color photograph (Blue background only). Entire selection process likely to take 2-3 days. Accordingly, out station candidates may require to make their own arrangements to stay at Mysore.