GAIL Recruitment 2022 through GATE 2023: GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas company, is looking for young Graduate Engineers for filling up Executive Trainee (Chemical) posts by using GATE‐2023 Marks. Vacancies are available in the disciplines of Chemical, Civil, GATELTEL (TC/TM), and BIS during the year 2023.
Table of Contents
Those who are interested in this job can apply for GATE 2023 on or before 30 September 2022 and appear for the same.
After that, candidates will be required to apply online through the GAIL website: https://gailonline.com only, indicating their GATE‐2023 Registration Number. The relevant link will be made available from 1100 hrs on 14 February 2023 to 15 March 2023.
- Starting Date of Online Application -n 14 February 2023
- Last Date of Online Application – 15 March 2023
GAIL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Executive Trainee (Chemical)
- Executive Trainee (Civil)
- Executive Trainee (GAILTEL TC/TM)
- Executive Trainee (BIS)
UPPCL recruitment 2022 For 1263 Executive Assistant Posts, Graduate Govt Jobs Apply Online
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 for 82 Graduate/Diploma Apprentice Posts, Apply Online
BEL Ghaziabad Recruitment 2022 For Graduate Apprentice Posts, Apply Online
India Post Recruitment 2022 for 1500+ Post for Postman/MailGuard/GDS Across India
TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2022 For 1540 Assistant Executive Engineer Posts, Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria for GAIL Recruitment 2022
- Executive Trainee (Chemical) – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Chemical/Petrochemical /Chemical Technology / Petrochemical Technology /Chemical Technology & Polymer Science/ Chemical Technology & Plastic Technology with minimum 65% marks.
- Executive Trainee (Civil) – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 65% marks.
- Executive Trainee (GAILTEL TC/TM) – Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Electronics / Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical & Telecommunication with minimum 65% marks. 4 Executive Trainee (BIS) Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology with minimum 65% marks OR Bachelor Degree with minimum 60% marks and 03 years Master’s Degree in Computer Application (MCA) with minimum 65 % marks.
What is the selection process for GATE 2023?
The selection will be done on the basis of Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interviews.