Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) has given the Notification for Application for the General Fitter, Electrical Mechanic, Commercial Assistant, Technical Assistant (QA), Unskilled, FRP Laminator, EOT Crane Operator, Welder, Structural Fitter, Nurse, Technical Assistant (Commercial), Technical Assistant (Stores), Trainee Khalasi Posts. The Candidates should have 1 Class 10th, ITI, Diploma, and Graduate Degree from any recognized Board/ Institute/ University. Candidates who are interested in The Goa Shipyard Fitter, Welder, Nurse, and Other Posts can be Read the Full Notification Details & Then Apply Online.
Read the official notification to GSL Goa Shipyard Ltd Various Posts Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, and Download Official Notification below link.
Updated the latest Notification of Various Post Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, and other important details from time to time at (India’s No.1 Job Portal).
Name of Post: Goa Shipyard Various Post Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 06 May 2021
Total Vacancy: 137
|Notification||Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2021 for 137 Fitter, Welder, Nurse and Other Posts , Apply Online @ goashipyard.in|
|Notification Date||May 4, 2021|
|Organization||Goa Shipyard Limited|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Senior Secondary, Other Qualifications|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
- Commencement of submission of online application: 4 May 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 4 June 2021
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- General Fitter – 5 Posts
- Electrical Mechanic – 1 Post
- Commercial Assistant – 1 Post
- Technical Assistant – 3 Posts
- Unskilled – 25 Posts
- FRP Laminator – 5 Posts
- EOT Crane Operator – 10 Posts
- Welder – 26 Posts
- Structural Fitter – 42 Posts
- Nurse – 3 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Commercial) – 2 Posts
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- General Fitter – The candidate should possess ITI & NCTVT (National Apprenticeship Certificate) in Fitter / Fitter General or ITI in Fitter / Fitter General.
- Electrical Mechanic – The candidate should possess SSC with ITI in the Electrician trade.
- Commercial Assistant – The candidate should possess a Degree in any discipline. They should be conversant with typing on the computer and handling computer applications like Word / PowerPoint with 01-year certificate course in computer applications.
- Technical Assistant – The candidate should possess a minimum of 2 years full-time Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering / Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university/ Institute.
- Unskilled – The candidate should possess SSC.
- FRP Laminator -The candidate should possess minimum 2 years full time Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering / Mechanical Engineering having FRP as elective subject in the course curriculum from a reputed and recognized Institute/University.
- EOT Crane Operator -The candidate should possess SSC with ITI .
- Welder -: The candidate should possess ITI & NCTVT (National Apprenticeship Certificate) in the trade of Welder or ITI in the trade of Welder.
- Structural Fitter – The candidate should possess ITI & NCTVT (National Apprenticeship Certificate) in Structural Fitter / Fitter / Fitter General / Sheet Metal Worker trade.
- Nurse -B. Sc Nursing or Minimum 2 years full time Diploma Course in Nursing & Midwifery from recognized Institute / Board / University.
- Technical Assistant (Commercial) – The candidate should possess minimum 2 years full time Diploma in Mechanical /Electrical/Shipbuilding/Production Engineering from recognized university/ Institute.
How to apply for Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 4 June 2021. Candidates are required to post the original Demand Draft to (Kindly refer to point No.2 & 3 of General Conditions): GM (HR&A), HR Department, Dr B.R. Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa – 403802 latest by 4 June 2021.