Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2022: Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Deputy Manager (Paint), Deputy Manager (Mechanical), Assistant Manager, Asst Superintendent, Structural Fitter, Refrigeration & AC Mechanic, Medical Laboratory, Technician, Technical Assistant, Civil Assistant, Trainee Welder, Trainee General Fitter, Welder, 3G Welder, Electronics Mechanic, Electrical Mechanic, Plumber, Mobile crane operator, Printer Record Keeper, Cook, Office Assistant, Store Assistant, Yard Assistant, Junior Instructor, Unskilled posts.
Table of Contents
The online applications for GSL Executive, Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 will be started from 23 March 2022. All those candidates holding the requisite qualification and experience will be able to submit their applications latest by 22 April 2022. Candidates can check the notification, experience, selection criteria and other details below.
Goa Shipyard Job Summary
|Notification||Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 264 DM, AM, Welder & Other Posts, Check Vacancies & Application Form Here|
|Notification Date||22 Mar, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||22 Apr, 2022|
|Organization||Goa Shipyard Limited|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Engineering, Other Funtional Area|
- Commencement of submission of online application: 23 March 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 22 April 2022
- Last date for receipt of hard copies of the Online Application along with the relevant documents and Original Demand Draft at Goa Shipyard Limited – 4 May 2022
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Refrigeration & AC Mechanic||02|
|Mobile crane operator||01|
|Printer Record Keeper||01|
|Trainee General Fitter||03|
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Deputy Manager (Paint), Deputy Manager (Mechanical) – Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University /AICTE approved institution.
- Deputy Manager (Naval Architecture) – Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Naval Architecture from a recognized University /AICTE approved institution.
- Deputy Manager (Electronics/Electrical) – Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication from a recognized University /AICTE approved
- Deputy Manager (Finance) – Graduate AND qualified Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / qualified Cost Accountant from Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Assistant Manager – Graduate AND qualified Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / qualified Cost Accountant from Institute of Cost Accountant of India.
How to apply for Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates can apply to the posts from 23 March 2022 to 22 April 2022. After submitting the online applications, candidates can take a printout of the application form for future reference.
|Official Notification Download Here||Download Notification|
|Application Link||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join telegram Link For More Government Jobs||टेलीग्राम डेली जॉब अपडेट|
|Join Facebook Group||Join Facebook Group|
Goa Shipyard Application Fee
- Deputy Manager & Assistant Manager– Rs. 500/-
- Others – Rs.200/-