HAL Recruitment 2022 Notification: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is inviting online applications from Engineering Graduates for the recruitment as Management Trainees (MT) / Design Trainees (DT). Interested Engineers can apply for HAL MT Recruitment 2022 from 09 February 2022 to 02 March 2022 at hal-india.co.in.
Table of Contents
A total of 85 vacancies shall be filled under various Divisions / Research & Design Centres/ Offices of HAL situated across the country.
HAL Job Summary
|Notification||HAL Recruitment 2022 for 85 Management Trainees (MT) / Design Trainees (DT) Posts, Apply @hal-india.co.in|
|Notification Date||Feb 9, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||Mar 2, 2022|
|Date Of Exam||Apr 7, 2022|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, CA/CS/ICWA, Post Graduate, Graduate|
|Functional||Engineering, Finance, HR|
- Starting Date of Online Application – 09 February 2022
- Last Date of Online Application – 02 March 2022
- HAL MT Admit Card Date – 10 March 2022
- HAL MT Test Date – 07 to 09 April 2022
- HAL MT Result Date – 12 April 2022
- Download of Interview Call Letter in HAL Website – 13 April 2022
- Interview for shortlisted candidates at HAL, Bengaluru – 04 to 06 May 2022
- Declaration of the list of provisionally selected candidates in HAL Website – 09 May 2022
- Download of Provisional Offer of Appointment in HAL Website – 12 May 2022
- Pre-employment Medical Test at HAL Hospitals – 14 May 2022 – 20 June 2022
- Pre-employment Administrative formalities at HAL, Bengaluru 23 and 24 June 2022
- Commencement of Training Program at HAL Management Academy, Bengaluru 29 June 2022
HAL MT Vacancy Details
- Design Trainee Aeronautical – 2
- Design Trainee Mechanical – 15
- Design Trainee Electronics – 21
- MT (Technical) Computer Science – 4
- MT (Technical) Mechanical – 4
- MT (Technical) Electrical – 4
- MT (Technical) Electronics – 8
- MT (Technical) Production – 2
- MT (IMM) Mechanical, Electrical, Production -5
- MT Civil – 5
- MT HR – 5
- MT Legal – 5
- MT Finance – 5
Eligibility Criteria for HAL MT Posts
- DT, MT Technical and MT IMM – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent (Full Time) (4 years after 10+2) from the Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the Country, in the Disciplines / eligible Branches of Engineering.
- HR – Regular / Full-time Bachelor Degree with 2 years regular / full-time PG Degree / PG Diploma / MBA
/ MSW / MA (3+2 years after 10+2) with specialization in Human Resources / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour Management / Organizational Development / Human Resource Development / Labour Welfare etc., from Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities.
- Legal – Regular / Full-time Bachelor of Law (5 years integrated course after 10+2) or Regular / Fulltime Bachelor degree with full-time Bachelor of Law (10+2+3+3)
- Finance – Regular / Full-time Bachelor Degree (10+2+3) with a pass in final examination of CA / ICWA
from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
HAL MT Age Limit:
UR and EWS – 28 years
Selection Process for HAL MT Posts
The selection process will consist of All-India based Online Selection Test and Interview
|Official Notification Download Here||Download Notification|
|Application Link||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join telegram Link For More Government Jobs||टेलीग्राम डेली जॉब अपडेट|
|Join Facebook Group||Join Facebook Group|
How to Apply for HAL MT Recruitment 2022?
Step – 1: Candidate is required to click the link given at www.hal-India.co.in (Careers Section) for the Registration & select the name of the post for which he/she wants to apply.
Step – 2: Eligibility Details are required to be filled up and photograph to be uploaded. On submission of Eligibility details, a unique Application number is generated and the Candidate is led to the Personal and Qualification details Page. Eligibility details once submitted cannot be edited. Once the Application number is generated, the Candidate
will have an option to re-login for further completion of the Application.
Step – 3: The Personal & Qualification details are required to be filled up. Before finally submitting the details entered, an “Edit” option will be given to the candidate for editing any details already entered, if required.
Step – 4: (for UR/OBC(NCL)/EWS categories only): Candidates are required to deposit an Application fee
Rs. 550/- (No Fee for SC/ST/PwBD/ Internal candidates)