HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification: Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has published the recruitment notification for the 290 Trade Apprentice posts under the Apprentices Act 1961. Candidates having age between 18 to 30 years as on cut-off date can apply to the posts on or before 12 December 2022.
Table of Contents
Candidates having certain educational qualification including 10th /Matric passes under 10+2 system/ITI with additional eligibility as mentioned in the notification can apply for HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification.
Under selection process, candidates will be selected on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in ITI & 10th. Further, a weightage of 30% to marks scored in relevant trade in ITI & a weightage of 70% will be given to marks scored in 10th board. You can check the short notice regarding the details of the selection process under HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification.
Important Date HCL Apprentice
Cut-off date for Age & Qualification & in all other respect : 01.11.2022
Online application closing date: 12.12.2022
Publication of short-listed candidates List (Tentative): 31.12.2022
Vacancy Details HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Total Posts: 290 Discipline wise posts
- Mate (Mines)-60
- Blaster (Mines)-100
- Diesel Mechanic-10
- Welder (Gas & Electric)-25
- Electronics Mechanic-06
- Draughtsman (Civil)-02
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)-03
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant-02
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioner-02
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 For 64 Apprenticeship Post, Apply Online
Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 for 2521 ITI Apprentice Posts WCR, Apply Online
IIT Kanpur Apprentice Recruitment 2022 For Graduate Apprentice Post, Apply Online
MAHAGENCO JE Recruitment 2022 for 661 Posts for JE and AE – Apply Online
NATS Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2022 For 1350+ Vacancies, Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Mate (Mines)/Blaster (Mines): Passed 10th /Matric exam under10+2 system of education or its equivalent
- Other Posts: Passed 10th /Matric exam under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
- Technical Qualification: ITI passed in the concerned trade from an institute recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
- Check the recruitment notification available on the official website for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
HCL Apprentice Notification
How To Apply HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Candidates will have to submit their application online through the Company’s website (www.hindustancopper.com) on or before 12 December 2022. Candidates should register themselves for apprenticeship in Government of India portal
(www.apprenticeshipindia.org) which is compulsory.