Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) invited applications from eligible persons for recruitment of 16 posts of Administrative, Police Service, Tehsildar and other. Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC). Persons must note that the last date for application is 15 June 2021.
The online registration process for eligible candidates has been made available from 19 May to 15 June 2021. If persons complete fulfill all the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the article, then apply from the direct link given in the article. Bookmark this article to get notified of every latest update for HPPSC Recruitment 2021.Job Summary
|Notification||HPPSC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 16 Administrative, Police Service, Tehsildar and Other Posts|
|Notification Date||May 19, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Jun 15, 2021|
|Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate, Graduate|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
- Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates: 19 May 2021
- Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates: 15 June 2021
HPPSC Administrative, Police Service, Tehsildar and other Details
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|HP Administrative Services||08 Posts|
|District Controller||01 Post|
|HP Police Services||04 Posts|
|Assistant Registrar||02 Posts|
Eligibility Administrative, Police Service, Tehsildar and other Job
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Minimum Educational Qualifications
- a) A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- b) A candidate, who has appeared at an examination the passing of which would render him eligible to appear at this examination but has not been informed of result, may apply for admission to the examination. A candidate, who intends to appear at such a qualifying examination, may also apply, provided the qualifying examination is completed before the commencement of this examination. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination, if otherwise eligible, but the admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation, if they do not produce proof of having passed the examination as soon as passed and in any case not later than two months after the commencement of this examination.
- c) Candidates who have passed the final professional MBBS or any other Medical Examination equivalent thereto, but have not completed their internship by the time of submission of their applications for the HAS etc. examination will be provisionally admitted to the examination provided they submit along with their applications a copy of certificate from the University/Institutions that they had passed the requisite final professional medical examination. In such cases, the candidates will be required to produce at the time of their Personality Test original degree or a certificate from the concerned competent authority of the University/Institution that they had completed all requirements (including completion of internship) for the award of degree. Age Limit: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years on the 01 January 2021, meaning thereby that candidates born on or after 02 January 2000 are underage whereas applicants born on or before 01 January 1986 are overage.
|Official Notification Download Here||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC). Persons must note that the last date for application is 15 June 2021.