IB Recruitment 2022: Intelligence Burau has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/Executive, Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/Executive, Junior Intelligence Officer-I/Executive, Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Executive, Security Assistant/Executive, Junior Intelligence Officer-I (Motor Transport, Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II (Motor Transport), Security Assistant (Motor Transport), Halwai-cum-Cook, Caretaker, and Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Tech. A total of 766 vacancies are available for these posts on a deputation basis.
Table of Contents
IB Vacancy Details
- ACIO-I/ Exe – 70
- ACIO-II/ Exe – 350
- JIO-I/ Exe – 50
- JIO-II/ Exe – 100
- SA/ Exe – 100
- JIO-I/MT – 20
- JIO-II/MT – 35
- SA/MT – 20
- Halwai-cum-Cook – 9
- Caretaker – 5
- JIO-II/Tech – 7
Eligibility Criteria for IB Recruitment 2022
Officers under the Central Police Organizations or State Police Organizations or Defence Forces.
IB Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/Executive: (level 8 of the pay matrix Rs. 47,600-1,51,100 as per 7th CPC)
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/Executive: level 7 of the pay matrix (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400).
- Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Executive: level 4 (Rs. 25,500- 81,100) in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
- Security Assistant/Executive: Level 3 (Rs.21,700 – 69,100) in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Junior Intelligence Officer-I (Motor Transport): level 5 of the pay matrix Rs. 25500-81100 as per 7th CPC (Rs. 5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs. 2800 as per pre-revised scales of 6th CPC)
For more details, check the official website of the Ministry of Home Affairs.
How to Apply for IB Recruitment 2022?
The application of willing and eligible officers, who have completed a cooling-off period 3 years since the last deputation, and who have previously not undergone more than 1 deputation, may be forwarded with the following documents so as to reach the Assistant Director/G-3, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S P Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-110021.