ICG Group C Recruitment 2022 Notification: Headquarter Coast Guard Region, North West has issued a notification for the recruitment of various Group C Posts Non-Gazetted Non-Ministerial such as Lascar and Store Keeper. Candidates can apply can submit their application within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the employment newspaper (21 May to 27 May 2022).
Table of Contents
Last Date of Application – within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the employment newspaper (21 May to 27 May 2022)
ICG Group C Vacancy Details
- Lascar Group C Non-Gazetted Non-Ministerial – 3 Posts (UR)
- Store Keeper Group C Non-Gazetted Non-Ministerial – 2 Posts (UR – 1, EWS – 1)
ICG Group C Salary
- Lascar Group C Non-Gazetted Non-Ministerial – Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs. 1800
- Store Keeper Group C Non-Gazetted Non-Ministerial – 2 Posts (UR – 1, EWS – 1) – Level 2, Rs. 19900
Eligibility Criteria for ICG Group C Posts
- Lascar – Candidate should be 10th class passed and should have three years of experience in service of boat
- Store Keeper – Candidate should be 12th class passed and should have one year experience in handling stores
- Lascar – 18 to 30 years
- Store Keeper – 18 to 25 years
Selection Process for ICG Group C Posts
The selection will be made on the basis of a written exam. The candidates who clear the written exam will be called for a trade test.
How to Apply for Coast Guard Group C Recruitment 2022?
The application should be sent by only ordinary post to the ‘Commander Headquarter, Coast Guard Region (North West), Post Box Number 09, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat – 382010.