India Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: India Post has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Gramin Dak Sevak for Jammu and Kashmir Postal. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 29 October 2021. The process of online application will commence from 30 September 2021. A total of 266 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. The selection criteria for the above posts will be done on a merit basis.
Table of Contents
- Commencement of submission of online application: 30 October 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 29 October 2021
India Post GDS Job Summary
|Notification||India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 for 266 Posts: Download JK Postal Notification @appost.in, 10th pass can apply|
|Notification Date||Sep 30, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Oct 29, 2021|
|State||Jammu and Kashmir|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Gramin Dak Sevak – 266 Posts
India Post GDS Salary:
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
India Post GDS Eligibility Criteria
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th Class
India Post GDS Age Limit:
18 to 40 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norm and there will no age relaxation for EWS Category)
India Post GDS Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the Merit List.
How to Apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 ?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post online mode through the official website by following steps:
Step 1 – Registration Initially candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain a unique registration number
Step 2- Fee Payment UR/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-man need to make fee payment. In the case of online payment, if no confirmation is received after the deduction of the amount from the candidate’s bank account, candidates can wait up to 72 Hours for settlement.
Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office. List of Post Offices
Step 3 – Apply Online, then fill application, upload documents, and submit post preferences. Preview and take a printout.
|Official Notification Download Here||Click Here|
|Application Link||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join telegram Link For More Government Jobs||टेलीग्राम डेली जॉब अपडेट|
|Join Facebook Group||Join Facebook Group|
Application Fee for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/Transman – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Female/Transwoman/PWD – No Fee