IPPB India Post Payments Bank GDS Recruitment 2022: India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB), the Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications, is inviting online applications for filling up the vacant post of 650 Grameen Dak Sevaks across the country. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online from 10 May to 20 May 2022 by visiting the website www.ippbonline.com. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Table of Contents
The successful applicants will be called for an online exam.
A total of 650 persons will be recruited for performing various activities such as lead generation, direct sales, coordination, and generation of business through the Business Correspondent arrangement between DoP and IPPB.
- Starting Date of Online registration including Edit/ Modification of Application by candidates – 10 May 2022
- IPPB GDS Online Registration Last Date – 20 May 2022
- IPPB GDS Online Payment of Application Fees Submission Dates – 10 May 2022 to 20 May 2022
- IPPB GDS Exam Date – June 2022 (will be informed to the candidate through call letter)
- IPPB GDS Admit Card Date – 7-10 days after the last date of submission of application
- IPPB GDS Resut Date – June 2022
India Post Payments Bank Job Summary
|Notification||India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) GDS Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 650 Grameen Dak Sevaks Across India|
|Last Date of Submission||May 20, 2022|
IPPB GDS 2022 Vacancy Details
Gramin Dak Sevak – 650
State-wise Vacancy Break-Up
|Jammu And Kashmir||5|
IPPB GDS Salary:
Rs. 30,000/- per month inclusive of statutory deductions & contributions as applicable to the GDSs engaged to IPPB as Executives
IPPB GDS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a GDS.
- Age should be between 20 to 35 years
IPPB GDS 2022 Selection Criteria
Selection will be done based on an online written examination.
IPPB GDS Exam Pattern 2022
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Awareness about IPPB products||20||20||1 hour and 30 minutes|
|Basic Banking/Payment Banks Awareness||20||20|
|Computer Awareness, Digital Payments/ Banking and Telecom Awareness||20||20|
- There shall be NO NEGATIVE MARKING in the exam.
- The minimum qualifying percentage of marks in the exam will be 40.
How to apply for IPPB Recruitment 2022?
- Go to https://ippbonline.com/web/ippb/current-openings, and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register your application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter your Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
- After Registration, Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details and ‘Save & Next’ buttons.
- Proceed to upload Photo & Signature.
- Fill in other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
|Official Notification Download Here||Click Here|
|Application Link||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join the telegram Link For More Government Jobs||टेलीग्राम डेली जॉब अपडेट|
|Join Facebook Group||Join Facebook Group|
IPPB GDS 2022 Application Fee